RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of APHSL, has invited tenders for the work of “Carrying out Survey for establishing Rail Connectivity from the existing Kalamalla Railway Station and Yerraguntla Railway Station to the proposed APHSL plant in YSR Kadapa District”.
- Tender No.: RITES/RPO/SC/APHSL/Survey/2020-21
- Estimated Cost of Work: The work is estimated to cost Rs. 11.41 lakhs
- Time for Completion: The time allowed for completion will be 3 (three) months.
- Bid Document Download / Sale Start Date: 26.05.2021
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 01.06.2021
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 07.06.2021
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 08.06.2021
Brief Scope of Work:
Carrying out Survey for establishing Rail Connectivity from the existing Kalamalla Railway Station and Yerraguntla Railway Station to the proposed APHSL plant in YSR Kadapa District.
- Carrying out final location survey Including marking on ground by actual field Survey using total station, DGPS and/or other Advanced survey instruments pegging, marking chainages etc. complete at 40m interval and casting of pucca CC mattams in M-20 as directed by Engineer-in-charge including all labour & material etc. complete.
- Making detailed L-section and detailed plan i.e project sheet by recording ground levels/features using automatic leveling instruments/plane tabling or other advanced survey instrument, along the center line of demarcated proposed alignment at 20m interval, as per site conditions, including ground levels across the center line of alignment on either side at proposed top edge and toe of bank and bottom edge of cutting sections, and further up to 20m from the toe of bank or top edge of cutting.
- Checking leveling and closing thereof on the same day for fixing TBM in the section and construction of CC pucca muttam at every 500m approx. size 200mm X 200mm X 600mm Outside the proposed edge/toe line including Finishing top surface.
- Preparation & Submission of Land Acquisition Proposals based on approved L-sections for the finally approved alignment, computing the land width required to be acquired at various chainages all along the alignment as per provisions and guidelines in Engineering code and also keeping provision for service road and plots for stacking ballast. Survey /Khasara number, name of village as required by Land acquisition officer on the prescribed proforma to the satisfaction of Engineer-in-Charge and approved by TSGENCO, with contractor’s own materials labour tools & plans etc. complete.
Other Recent Tenders:
Following are the tenders recently invited by the RITES Ltd.:-
- Tender Number: 05/OT/RITES/RPO-KOL/NTPC-SIPAT/PKG-II/2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: The work is estimated to cost Rs. 6.80 Crore excluding GST.
- Time for Completion: The time allowed for completion will be 10 (Ten) months.
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 21.05.2021 from 11:00 hrs.
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 07.06.2021 at 11.00 hrs.
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 08.06.2021 at11.30 hrs.
- Tender Number: RITES/CO/EE/RE/WORKS/UDZ_HMT
- Name of work: Railway Electrification of 25 kV OHE Works including Traction Substations, General Electrification, Civil Engineering Works including Tower Wagon Shed, Service Buildings, Staff Quarters, Track Works, and Signaling & Telecommunication Works on existing track of single line section of Udaipur City (excl.)-Himmatnagar (excl.) in Ajmer Division, North Western Railway, Rajasthan & Gujarat, India.
- Estimated Cost of Work: The estimated cost of this work is Rs. 178.19 Crores, excluding GST.
- Time for Completion: The completion period of this work is 15 (fifteen) months or 456 days from the date of commencement.
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 21/05/2021 from 10:00 hours
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 21/06/2021 up to 15:00 hours
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 22/06/2021 at 15:30 hours
- Tender Number: 03/OT/BTPP/STPL/Bux/PKG-IV/21
- Name of work: Construction of Railway Siding including Earthwork in Railway Formation, RCC Box Culverts, Major Bridges, Track Linking, including supply of Track Ballast, Point & Crossing, P-Way Fittings & Fixture and Supply, Installation, Commissioning of In Motion Weigh Bridge etc., excluding supply of Rails and PSC Sleepers” (Package-IV) of Rail Infrastructure of Buxar Thermal Power Project (2 X 660 MW) at Chausa, Buxar, Bihar (Outside Plant in Private Land).
- The work is estimated to cost Rs. 211.75 crores excluding GST.
- The time allowed for completion will be 18 (Eighteen) months.
- Bid Submission Start Date & Time: 12.05.2021 at 11:00 hrs
- Bid Submission End Date and Time: 01.06.2021 at 11:00 hrs
- Bid Opening Date and Time: 02.06.2021 at 11:30 hrs
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit: Piyush goyal office- Twitter