RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has invited tender for the work of “Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV OHE system with modification and Extension/Augmentation of Switching Post (SSP) with various Electrical General Services works including Internal Electrification, High mast Illumination including other allied works etc., in connection with development of New Railway Siding for proposed Load Out System near Laxman Project at Gevra Area, Chattisgarh of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)”.
- Tender Reference Number: 22/OT/SECL/Gevra-Laxman LOS/OHEGeneral
- Name of Work: Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV OHE system with modification and Extension/Augmentation of Switching Post (SSP) with various Electrical General Services works including Internal Electrification, High mast Illumination including other allied works etc., in connection with development of New Railway Siding for proposed Load Out System near Laxman Project at Gevra Area, Chattisgarh of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)”
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 14.76 Crore
- Time for Completion: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 11-Nov-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 12-Nov-2021
Scope of Work:
25KV OHE Works:
The work to be governed by this contract shall cover Design, drawing, procurement, fabrication, manufacturing, transportation to destination in safe custody at site, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 25 KV OHE System of the following:
- Provision of OHE mast foundation, mast erection, stringing of OHE(approx 9TKM in Phase- I and 3.5TKM in Phase-II) and other allied works for successful execution of OHE works in the railway boundary with work under power block and non-Power block.
- Extension/Augmentation of SSP at Gevra Road.
- SCADA works with Extension of Gevra SSP.
- Co-ordination with SEC Railway both at the Divisional and Headquarters level.
- Sectioning Diagram, LOP, CSD,SED, Profile Drawing and other working drawings and get it approved from SEC Railway.
- Preparation of “As Erected Drawings” furnishing 6 copies and 2 nos. of RTF for each drawing after approval and 2 nos. of editable Soft copies.
- The agency has to provide 01(one) Bolero/Scorpio or similar type vehicle with fuel, lubricants and driver for round the clock use of RITES /Railway officials during the entire contract period, for which no extra payment shall be made. Accordingly, bidders should quote the prices.
- For safety of erected OHE the responsibility lies on the contractor for Manning / Security.
However, the deployment of security staff is to be made by the contractor for which no extra payment shall be made. Accordingly, bidders should quote the prices. Sufficient security personnel to be posted throughout day & night so that danger/damage to erected equipment is prevented. It is reiterated that all protection is to be adopted to safeguard the new OHE till it is commissioned & handed over
Electrical General services works:
- Design, Drawing, Supply, erection, testing & commissioning for Internal Electrification works of various cabins, gate goomty etc
- Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing, Commissioning & Training for maintenance of 30 mtr long High Mast & 7 mtr long Octagonal Pole, Solar SPV 80 W LED street light for Illumination of In-plant Yard, High Level Platform, GDR Pathway, RUB etc
- Lightning protection of various buildings.
- LT power supply arrangement
- Complete provision of 10 kVA and 125 kVA DG set (Silent Type) for Console room along with foundation, earthing works etc.
- Training for maintenance of High Mast and GDR Path way octagonal pole along with luminaries.
- Clearance/Approval of the complete installation from CPCB/State Pollution Control Board, Central Electricity Authority (CEA)/Local bodies and other licensing authorities, wherever required.
- Preparation of “As Erected Drawings” (Layout Plan of high mast and Cable, connection diagram, Single Line Diagram, Lux calculation) furnishing 4 copies and 1 nos. of Tracing for each drawing after approval.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR