RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of North Western Railways, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) has invited tenders through E-Tendering system for the work of “Railway Electrification of 25 kV OHE works including SPs/SSPs, General Electrification, Civil Engineering Works including Tower Wagon Shed, Service Buildings, Staff Quarters, Track works and Signaling & Telecommunication works on existing track of single line section of Mavli (Excl)- Bari Sadri(Incl) 82.01 RKM (83.52 TKM) section of Ajmer Division of North Western Railway, Rajasthan, India”.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/EE/OHE/REWorks/MVJ_BI
- Estimated cost of work: INR 59,71,74,229/-
- Period Of Work(Days): 365
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 11-Jan-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Feb-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 11-Jan-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Feb-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Feb-2021
Brief Scope of Work:
Railway Board has allotted Execution of Railway Electrification work of Mavli (Excl)- Bari Sadri (Incl) 82.01 RKM (83.52 TKM) section of Ajmer Division of North Western Railway, Rajasthan, India to RITES.
This RE work shall broadly include Civil, S&T and Electrical related works:
- Provision of OHE on Mavli (Excl)- Bari Sadri (Incl) single line section.
- Modification (Indoor and Outdoor) to telecommunication system to suit 25 kV A.C. traction as per existing guidelines..
- Provision of service buildings and staff quarters along with associated civil engineering works.
- Tower Wagon siding for Tower Wagon including inspection pit etc.
- Co-ordination & Liasioning, if required, with state electricity authorities.
- Modification of Power Line Crossings.
- Establishment of survey control points for accurate survey using high end survey equipment such as DGPS and Total Station connected with nearest GTS Bench Mark and establishment of pillars.
- Co-ordination & liasioning for Land Acquisition for Traction Sub Station, Quarters,
- Service Buildings , transmission line etc, if any.
- Planning, Design and Construction/Raising of Foot Over Bridge ,if any.
- Planning, designing and construction of Service buildings, OHE cum PSI depot, TSS, TWS, SP/SSP’s Buildings, AEE office cum Training Centre if any , TRD office, S&T structures Relay Room, Battery Rooms etc. as per approved drawing and client requirements.
- Planning , Design and Construction of Residential Quarters (Type -2 , Type-3 and Type -4) with water supply and sewerage facilities, drainage, Service roads, approach road, Boundary walls etc. at different locations as per approved drawing and clients requirements.
- Water Supply arrangements for the Residential Quarters, office building, Service buildings etc. as per approved drawing and clients requirements.
- Transportation, handling, stacking, watching, protection, etc for the construction and Track materials from manufacturer’s works / place of purchase to the working sites.
- Testing of Material, Quality of works, documentation as per ISO and RDSO/ railway specifications and ensuring Precautionary measurements/ safety arrangements.
- Providing Ready Mix Concrete from reputed supplier of RMC as per approved design Mix, drawings, specifications and contract agreement.
- Protection works for bridges: Protective screens at FOB’s, ROB’s etc. Raising of FOB in the section.
- Modification in the platform shelters, passenger amenities and miscellaneous works as per clients requirements/approved drawing.
- Provision of Height gauges at Level Crossings.
- Construction of LHS/RUB/ROB in replacement of Level Crossings as per client’s requirements.
- Provision of Permanent Way Linking, construction for TWS & TSS at different locations as per Railway requirements.
- Preparation and supply of “As Built” drawings.
Signaling & Telecommunication works:
- Modifications in existing S&T plans/drawings for 25 kV ACT system between MVJ (Excl)- BI (Incl)
- Preparation of new S&T plans & other drawings.
- Modifications in existing signaling installation at stations and mid-section LC gates for 25 KV ACT between MVJ (Excl)- BI (Incl)
- Replacement of existing single line block instruments by single line block instruments suitable for 25 KVACT between MVJ (Excl)- BI (Incl)
- Provision of additional signal cables for signaling modifications and Quad & OF cables for additional telecom requirements for RE.
- Provision of additional telecom facilities.
- Provision of communication media for SCADA.
- Execution of S&T work and commissioning S&T system as per NWR practices/approvals.
- Preparation of as made drawings.
- Other works as mentioned in S&T BOQ and elsewhere mentioned in tender document
Note:-Provision of TPC phones at SP/SSP/stations, telephone at residences/way side offices and provision of telecom work for SCADA is included in the scope of work.
- Supply & installation of 25 KV single Phase AC overhead equipment and all associated works including preparation of all related drawings.
- Construction of switching posts (Sectioning Posts, Sub Sectioning Posts) , Maintenance Depots etc.
- Electrification of Service buildings, Residential Buildings, FOBs/ROBs and LC gates etc.
- Modifications to existing 11kV & 33 kV overhead Power Line Crossings if any.
- Liaisoning with State Electricity Authorities / Board (RVPN) and other related Government Agency for Power supply arrangement from utility/ State.
- Modification in LT distribution lines at stations as required, to provide necessary safety and electrical clearance required for 25 kV AC electrification
- Provision/expansion of rooms for SCADA equipment’s, UPS, work stations etc. in the existing SCADA Centre located at Ajmer, if any.
- Modification in existing SCADA system, SCADA work at TSS, SP and SSPs including four(04) years of comprehensive maintenance.
- Training of staff for 25 kV AC Traction system, if any.
- And all allied works necessary for successful completion of the project including Maintenance & supervision of entire system during defect liability period of the project.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR