RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of North Western Railway, for the work of “Railway Electrification of 25 kV OHE Works including modification in existing OHE at Chhota Gudha Station and the work of spare at cables at stations and LC gates in Ringas (Excl.)-Jaipur (Excl.)- Sawaimadhopur (Excl.) section in Jaipur Division, North Western Railway, Rajasthan, India.”
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/RP/EE/OHE/RE/Chhota Gudda
- Name of Work: Railway Electrification of 25 kV OHE Works including modification of existing OHE at Chhota Gudha station and the work of spare AT cables at stations and LC gates in Ringas (Excl.) -Jaipur (Excl.)-Sawaimadhopur (Excl.) Section in Jaipur Division of North Western Railway, Rajasthan, India.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 3.23 Crores
- Time for Completion: 09 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 30-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 30-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 01-Nov-2021
- Chhota Guda Station is in Jaipur- Ringus section in between Govindgarh and Ringus station. The electrification of Chhota Gudha station has been carried out with a single main line. Currently diesel trains are operational in the section and Electric Trains are likely to be started soon.
- Presently, the modification of the yard from single line to three-line station is being executed by the Construction unit of NWR.
- The scope of work will include the OHE of Chhota Gudha Station considering a three-line station including modification/dismantling of existing main line OHE.
- The Spare AT cable is to be laid at stations and LC gates in SWM-JP-RGS section where AT has been commissioned with Single AT incoming supply cable. The Spare AT cables are to be laid at 14 Railway Stations and 9 Nos LC gates. The laying of AT cable will also involve track crossing as per the site conditions.
- The Contractor has to work along with other agencies in and around the area allotted for his works. Should execute all his works in complete co-ordination and co-operation with all such agencies and provide access to other agencies so that at no time either his work or the work of other agencies is stopped or delayed.
- In case of any dispute in this regard, the decision of Engineer-in-charge or his representative will be final and binding on the
- Contractor. No claim for idle labour, plant and machinery under any circumstances will be entertained by the NWR/RITES.
- Work close to railway line, road, telephone line, power line: For work close to railway line, road, telephone line, power line (both underground and overhead) and structures, all precautions should be taken for ensuring that during the execution of the work no damage is caused to such assets and also no obstruction is caused to the movement of trains/road traffic.
Scope of Work:
- Railway Board has allotted Execution of Railway Electrification work of Ringas (Excl) – Jaipur (Excl.) – SawaiMadhopur (Excl) section (188.8 TKM) of Jaipur Division of North Western Railway, Rajasthan to RITES.
- The work has been completed and CRS sanction has been received. The Electric Trains are in operation in Jaipur-SawaiMadhopur Section and electric train operation in Jaipur- Ringas Section is likely to be started soon.
- The Chhota Gudha Station has been electrified with a Single line section. The Construction unit of NWR is modifying the Chhota Gudha stations from Single Line to Three Line stations.
- RITES has been asked to carry out the electrification work of new lines being constructed.
- The work will involve the electrification of new lines at Chhota Gudha station including the modification in existing OHE. Also, the Auxiliary Transformers have been installed and commissioned by RITES at 14 Nos. stations in Ringus – Jaipur – Sawaimadhopur section and 9 Nos. LC gates in Jaipur-SawaiMadhopur section with single incoming supply cable.
- The work will also include the complete work for the provision of spare AT cables for installed AT’s as per the site conditions.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Recently, RITES Ltd has invited the following tender:
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/RCED/T/TKR-BLM/survey
- Name of Work:Services for carrying out “Topographic Survey with Drone/Unmanned Aerial System and other allied works for Tikiri-Bhalumaska section of ECoR in state of Odisha.”
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 12-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 22-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 25-Oct-2021
- Tender Reference Number: 20/OT/SAIL-BSL/SWS/Rly Track/Phase-III/21
- Name of Work: Rehabilitation and up-gradation of Critical Railway Tracks inside the Bokaro Steel Plant of Steel Authority of India Ltd, Phase-II, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand”
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 16.12 Crore
- Time for Completion: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 11-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Nov-2021
- Tender Reference Number: 18/OT/RITES/RPO-KOL/LUMDING/ST /BADAR/RE/ST/2021
- Name of Work: Supply, Installation, Wiring, Testing and Commissioning with Multiple Aspect Colour Light Signalling of 22 stations (P.I./E.I./R.R.I. Works) and other ancillary works in connection with Lumding-Badarpur Railway Electrification work in Lumding Division of N.F. Railway.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 21.70 Crore
- Time for Completion: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 01-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 26-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 01-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 26-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 27-Oct-2021
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR