RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of M/s MCL, has invited tenders through E-Tendering system for the work of “Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 25 KV (AC) OHE system, Modification/Extension of SSP, provision of SCADA system & Electrical General works includes illumination of Yard/ Buildings/pathway by 30 & 20 mtr High masts for shifting of Y curve siding to a new location between LJKR-BRJN stations on already evacuated and filled up coal mined area of M/s MCL under IB valley & Dismantling of existing OHE of old Y curve.
- Tender No.: RITES/BBSR/MCL/ YCURVESHIFTING/OT-02/2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs. 23.58 Crore
- Time for Completion: 12 Months
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 25.06.2021 & 11:00 Hrs
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 01.07.2021 & 15:00 Hrs
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 02.07.2021 & 15:00 Hrs
Brief Scope of Work:
The work is to be governed by this contract and shall cover design, drawing, procurement, fabrication, manufacturing, guarding and transportation to destination in safe custody at site, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 25 KV OHE System, extension & modification of SSP, provision of SCADA system and Electrical General works of the following:
- Provision of Stringing of OHE with modification and rectification for Railway portion of Rail connectivity for Development of new siding for dispatch of washed coal from proposed washery at Lakhanur Area Phase-I of MCL Siding.
- Extension & Modification of SSP with SCADA system.
- Illumination of yard, pathway, rooms & weigh bridge area by 30/20 mts high mast light and other lights .
- Provision of Drawing & Design (Location Drawing, Lux Calculation, Cable laying route design) for 30/20 mtr long High Mast with 350/250 W LED luminaries for yard Illumination.
- Supply, Erection, Testing & commissioning of High Mast. Training for maintenance of High Mast along with Luminaries.
- Preparation of “As Erected Drawings (AED)” (Layout Plan of high mast and cable, Connection diagram, Single Line Diagram, lux calculation) furnishing 4 copies and 1 nos of Tracing for each drawing after approval.
- Coordination with South East Central Railway both at the Divisional and Headquarters level.
- Sectioning Diagram, LOP, CSD, SED, Profile Drawing and other working drawings and get it approved from South East Central Railway.
- Preparation of “As Erected Drawings” furnishing 6 copies and 2 nos. of RFT for each drawing after approval.
- Dismantling of existing OHE of existing old Y-Curve.
Other Recent Tender:
Meanwhile, RITES Ltd., acting for and on behalf of Bharat Coking Coal Limited, has invited Tenders through E-Tendering system for the “Supply, Installation, Wiring, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling and Telecommunication P.I. work in connection with Renovation / Strengthening of the existing Railway Siding at Bhojudih Coal Washery, Santhaldih, West Bengal under S.E. Railway, Adra Division.”
- Tender Number: 06/OT/RITES/RPO-KOL/BCCL-BHOJUDIH/ST/21
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs.13.31 Crore
- Time for Completion: 09 months
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 11.06.2021 from 11.00 hrs.
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 28.06.2021 at 11.00 hrs.
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 29.06.2021 at 11.30 hrs.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR