In continuation to the tender for supply of Indoor and Outdoor gears of Signaling and Telecommunication system, the RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of Northern Railway (Employer) has now invited, for the work of “Design, Supply, Installation and commissioning of all the In-door and Outdoor Signaling & Telecommunication works, and other allied works at Mudlana and Naulatha stations in the Rohtak-Panipat section of Delhi Division in Northern Railway”
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/RI/SnT/PMC/NR/Roh-PNP
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 17.38 Crore
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Bid Document Download / Sale Start Date: 26.03.2021
- Bid Document Download / Sale End Date: 20.04.2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26.03.2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 20.04.2021
- Bid Opening Date: 21.04.2021
Scope of Work:
“Design, Supply, Installation and commissioning of all the In-door and Outdoor Signaling & Telecommunication works, and other allied works at Mudlana and Naulatha stations in the Rohtak-Panipat section of Delhi Division in Northern Railway”.
The brief Scope of the Work including mainly, but not limited to the following works, is as follows:
- Designing of EI, , Supply of S&T materials e.g. EI material, Signaling cables, Quad cables, OFC, HA SSDAC, UFSBI, Point machine, IPS ,Data logger , RTU ,various type of Relays, Location Boxes, Signal posts, signal units, integrated LED signal lighting units and associated S&T items and execution of S&T items to complete the commissioning of S&T works.
- UFSBI with HASSDAC, working on quad cable and OFC, are to be provided for Block working with all adjacent block sections of the concerned station and also on the adjoining stations where block working is connected.
- Tentative/Approved SIP shall be provided to the contractor for preparing a detail Scheme including the design, supply and execution Plan. The final as built SIP shall be prepared and submitted by contractor at the time of commissioning of the concerned station/LC gates/IBH along with other drawings. It is being a Railway work changes in the SIP may occur till the SAT is finalised so planning of EI design is to be done accordingly.
- Contractor has to carry out the modification works (indoor & outdoor) in the existing adjoining stations for S&T works required in connection with Signalling works prior to commissioning EI system.
- The work also includes the shifting of existing S&T/OFC/4quad/6Quad cables, location boxes, TLJBs, Signal Post, Point machines, wiring of location boxes, Signal units, TLJBs Junction boxes for points, SSDAC wherever required for felicitating Track works in the station section/Independent LC Gates, points and crossings, Rails, sleepers, ballast etc., existing OHE masts and wires etc.
- Work is to be done according to specification, designs, Drawings, Manuals and circulars of Northern Railway. Details are given in the tender document elsewhere.
- The work is to be executed on stations having Panel Interlocking/ Mechanical interlocking and mechanical LC gates, which are to be replaced with electrically operated lifting barriers.
- Approval of various indoor and outdoor drawings from Railways/RITES.
- Assessment, Supply, execution and commissioning of Rails/sleepers/Liners/ Ballast, Jointing of rails, Laying of Tracks, insertion of points and crossing and other associated track works to make the tracks and points ready for movement of rolling stock.
- Designing of S&T buildings as per given Plan, Supply of all material and construction of the building including electrical works and Plumbing works and other associated works required for building Only.
- All general electrical works.
- All TRD related works with OHE and PSI works.
Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app) by clicking on the link “Online bidder Enrollment” on the CPP Portal which is free of charge.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image credit (Representational): MoR