RITES Ltd., has invited tender work of “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Indoor & Outdoor gears of Signalling & Telecommunication system including Panel Interlocking system at Exchange Yard Bhilai.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/RI/SnT/PMC/Exchange Yard Bhilai/2021-22
- Name of Work: “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Indoor & Outdoor gears of Signalling & Telecommunication system including Panel Interlocking system at Exchange Yard Bhilai ”.
- Estimated cost of work: INR 7.24 Crore
- Period of Completion: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 17-Nov-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 13-Dec-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 13-Dec-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 14-Dec-2021
- The scope of work envisaged in this contract shall include but not limited to supply of telecom. Materials/equipments like telecommunication cables (OFC, quad cable & PIJF cable), OFC joint enclosure, OFC measuring instruments, Muxes, STM-1 Equipments isolation transformers, jointing kits of various types etc, installation and commissioning of telecommunication system as per the specifications, drawings & as per the directives in the tender documents.
- Telecom work is involved in Junction Cabin, Crossing Station and In-plant yard Cabins.
- Existing railway communication facilities such as Section Control, Dy Control, TPC, Engg Control and Loco Control etc shall also be extended from the connecting Station of NC Railway.
- OFC & 6 Quad telecom cable shall be laid from Unchdih and Meja Road stations of NC Railway to In-plant cabins via Junction Cabin and Crossing station.
- 6 Quad cable shall be used for Block working, Emergency communication, Point to Point Communication & Digital Axle counters.
- OFC shall be used for long distance communication and to transfer the data from and to the required locations.
- Point to point communication shall be provided between Unchdih station(NCR) – Junction Cabin , Meja Road station (NCR) – Junction Cabin, Junction Cabin – Crossing Station and Crossing station – in-plant yard cabins .
- In addition, VHF other required communication shall also be provided as per directives of Engineer in-Charge.
Preliminary Cable Route Survey:
The objective of this survey is:
- Designing and finalizing drawing for the proposed route of the 6 quad cable.
- Planning location of track crossing, over bridges, culverts etc.
- Deciding the cable termination location under the system.
- Planning for extending control communication from cable termination location to various user in station area and other locations etc.
Proposed Cable Route Plan:
- The proposed cable route plan will show different location reference points which are also called chainages. There are two kind of references points available in section on date. Kilometer stones of engineering department provided along with the track.
- Telegraph posts along with the track in section. In addition to above all major Engineering landmarks like bridges, culverts, etc. can also be used for all reference points on cable route plan.
- Any other reference point for the purpose bench marking, the cable route as discussed with the Engineer in charge of work will also be shown on the cable route plan.
- Based on above survey, the cable route plan shall be prepared:
- 6 quad telecom cable route plan (5 Km. charts) with horizontal scale as 1 km = 10 cm The ASM’s office, etc. are to be marked on the chart.
- Drawing of the laying of the cable in special terrain viz. Station yards, Approaches of cable huts, Long bridges, Culverts etc. are to be made 1 Km. chart. ( Scale 1 Km= 50 cm) to show the details.
- The name of location shall be put in the LOC column and the chainages in the CH column. At every 10 cm the Km. post No. shall be written and its exact equal chainages for per survey plan entered in the CH column.
- The equivalent chainage is required for working out the length of main cable required. The name of station shall be shown against the locations of the SM’s office.
- Based on the survey, the Sr. No. and the length of culverts, bridges and LC gates shall be marked on the track line of the cable route plan. The survey party shall be supplied with prints of 5 Km chart with the above details entered for enabling them to mark the route and other details after surveying.
- All the plans and drawings shall be neatly prepared by using CAD and Plotter etc. The drawings shall be in A3 size and suitably filed for ease of handling.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit: Piyush goyal office- Twitter