In continuation to the tender for Re-development of Lucknow Railway Station, the Rail Land Development Authority has now invited proposals through e-tendering single stage two cover bidding system from reputed consultancy firms for “Engagement of Consultant for Providing Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Integrated Re-development of Cuttack Railway Stations under Khurda Road Division (East Coast Railway).” as per following details:
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CT- 09 of 2021
- Name of the work: Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Integrated Re-development of Cuttack Railway Stations under Khurda Road Division (East Coast Railway).
- Document Download Start Date: 18-Mar-2021
- Document Download End Date: 19-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 19-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 19-Apr-2021
Scope of Services:
The scope of services is divided into two parts.
The first part of Scope of Services pertains to preparing Technical Feasibility Report. Concept Plans and Master Plan for the development/redevelopment of Project Railway Station including its surroundings on the entire Railway land for preparation of station development plan along with plan for commercial exploitation of land parcels (colony redevelopment plan also to be included if required) and bid management. The scope for this part shall be as follows:
- The Consultant shall undertake this consultancy in order to achieve the objective specified in Clause 2 above. The detailed scope of services specified below is based on Authority’s understanding of the scope of service.
- However, It should be noted that the scope of work specified below is not exhaustive. The Consultant maybe required to carry out additional works, if any, to meet the objectives stated above.
- While preparing the Technical Feasibility Report and Master Plan of the Project, the Consultant shall follow the standards and specifications laid down in the Manual, The basic objective underlying the Master Plan is to develop a schematic plan for efficient handling of passenger operations besides providing (attlines for maintenance and operations.
- It shall also include optimal plans for real estate development and allied facilities such as parking, inter-modal transfer and in-corning/outgoing road traffic at the Station.
- The Technical Feasibility Report and Master Plan to be prepared by the Consultant shall contain preliminary designs and sufficient details to judge the constructability and feasibility of various layouts as well as the estimated cost related to such development.
- The phasing of the Mandatory Works / Commercial Development shall be done on the basis of costs thus worked out and the revenue realization strategy prepared by Authority.
- During actual execution, alternate layouts may be proposed based on vision of real estate developer, but the Consultant has to ensure that the master plan is not challengeable on architectural, technical or practical considerations. It will be the Consultant’s responsibility to fully defend the solutions proposed by him should these be questioned by MOR, Authority or the Contractor/Developer at any stage of the planning of Mandatory Works and/or bidding process for award of contract for Mandatory Works and Commercial Development.
- Once the bid documents air released, the Consultant shall prepare replies to the written queries made by the bidders on the technical aspects of the bid documents. The Consultant shall take part In the pre-bid conference for award but tender/cuncesslun and furnish such technical clarifications as may be called far.
- The Consultant shall give a modular cost assessment of various infrastructure facilities proposed for station redevelopment.
- The second pan of Scope of Services pertains to Financial Viability assessment of the project proposal. The Financial viability assessment/Valuation shall include assessment of the viability of alternatives.
- The Consultant shall also assist the other consultants like Transaction Advisor, Legal Adviser etc engaged by Authority by furnishing technical schedules and such clarifications as may be required for contractual, legal and financial issues for 10 phases of Mandatory Works and Commercial Development.
Bidders have to download the Bid documents from the e-procurement portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.com/RLDA after registering themselves on portal and after payment of Tender Processing Fee & Bid Document Fee before last date & time of downloading the e-bids online.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): IRSDC