Rail Land Development Authority has invited proposals through e-tendering single stage, two cover bidding systems from interested eligible bidders as per the condition of Bid Document for “Grant of Lease for Commercial Development on Railway Land Parcel of 2204.96 Sqm (approx.) at Nizamabad, Telangana State for 45 years” as per following details:
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD/08 of 2022
- EMD: INR 2000000/-
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease for Commercial Development on Railway Land Parcel of 2204.96 Sqm (approx.) at Nizamabad, Telangana State for 45 years.
|Land||Area(Sqm)||Reference BUA (Sqm)||Reserve Price(in Crores)|
- Document Download Start Date: 15-Feb-2022
- Document Download End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission Start: 15-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 18-Apr-2022
Scope of the Project:
- The Selected Bidder shall carry out the development as per local building bye laws.
- The Selected Bidder shall, at its own risk, cost, expense and charges in connection with or incidental to the performance of the obligations of the Selected Bidder under this agreement shall procure all the requisite applicable permits for the development of the site and arrange to design, finance, construct and develop the Site.
- No claim shall be entertained on this account. However, RLDA without any liability thereof, will assist the Lessee in obtaining the required approval / permits, the Lessee shall not be deemed absolved of its own responsibility and RLDA shall not in any way be liable for the approval/permits or for non-receipt thereof for any reason whatsoever nor any loss or damage arising in consequences of such delay or non- receipt.
- The Bidder shall be permitted to market and sub-lease Built Up Area for usage of any legal and lawful activities.
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited the following tender:
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD/07 of 2022
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease for Commercial Development of approximately 31722.30 sqm of Railway land along Jodhpur Road at Jaisalmer (near Jaisalmer Railway station) for 45 years Lease period.
- Document Download Start Date: 10.02.2022
- Document Download End Date: 30.03..2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 17.02.2022
- Bid Opening Date: 30.03.2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 30.03..2022
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD-9/CRD-03of2022
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease of Railway Land for 99 Years for Development including Redevelopment of existing Railway Colony (96 Units Type-II quarters) at Barrack Colony, New Jalpaiguri.
- Document Download Start Date: 11.02.2022
- Document Download End Date: 28.03.2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 18.02.2022
- Bid Opening Date: 28.03.2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 28.03.2022
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
- RLDA is currently working on 60 stations in a phased manner while its subsidiary, IRSDC has taken up another 63 stations.
- In the first phase, RLDA has prioritised prominent stations like New Delhi, Tirupati, Dehradun, Nellore, Cuttack and Puducherry for redevelopment.
- The railway stations across India will be redeveloped on a PPP Model as a part of Smart City Projects launched by the Government of India.
- Currently, the Indian Railway has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land across India, of which RLDA has over 84 commercial (Greenfield) sites across India for leasing to the eligible developers after selection through an open and transparent e-bidding process.
- RLDA is currently also handling 84 railway colony redevelopment projects and has recently leased out a railway colony in Guwahati for redevelopment.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed/downloaded (for view purpose only and not for bidding) on the free view tab of the e-tendering portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR