Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited single stage, two Cover (Cover-I: Technical bid, EMD, Cost of document, eligibility documents etc. and Cover-II: Financial bid) online Bids from reputed Developers for “Grant of Lease for Commercial Development for approximately 2499.00 sqm of Railway land at Rana Pratap Nagar station, Udaipur, Rajasthan for 45 years Lease period.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD /10 of 2022
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease for Commercial Development for approximately 2499.00 sqm of Railway land at Rana Pratap Nagar station, Udaipur, Rajasthan for 45 years Lease period.
|Land||Area||BAR (Built up Area Ratio)||Reserve Price (In Crores)|
|Rana Pratap Nagar, Udaipur||2499.00sqm approximately||2.0 (Standard)||Rs10.15Cr.(Rupees Ten crore Fifteen Lakh only)|
- EMD: INR 3500000/-
- Document Download Start Date: 16-Feb-2022
- Document Download End Date: 07-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 07-Apr-2022
Scope of the Project:
- The Selected Bidder shall carry out the development as per local building Bye-laws.
- The Selected Bidder shall, at its own risk, cost, expense and charges in connection with or incidental to the performance of the obligations of the Selected Bidder under this RFP shall procure all the requisite applicable permits for the development of the site and arrange to design, finance, construct and develop the Site. No claim shall be entertained on this account.
- The selected Bidder/Developer shall also have to obtain approval of building plans as well as all required NOCs for construction of building in connection with commercial development of subject site from concerned Government Authorities at their own risk, cost and expenses.
- The selected Bidder/ Developer shall have to pay all applicable charges for all approvals as per applicable rules and regulations of concerned Local body of Rajasthan state Government and any other concerned authorities in this regard. However, RLDA, without any liability there of, will assist the Lessee in obtaining the required approval/permits purely on best-effort basis and not as a contractual obligation.
- In the event of delay or failure in obtaining the required approval/permits, the Lessee shall not be deemed absolved of its own responsibility and RLDA shall not in any way be liable for the approval/permits or for non-receipt there of for any reason whatsoever nor for any loss or damage arising in consequence of such delay or non-receipt.
- The Bidder shall be permitted to market and sub-lease Built-up Area for usage of any legal and lawful activities.
- The standard BAR for the site is 2.00. Present Bid has been invited for land parcel as shown in plan in Part-V of RFP.
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited the following tender:
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD/08 of 2022
- EMD: INR 2000000/-
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease for Commercial Development on Railway Land Parcel of 2204.96 Sqm (approx.) at Nizamabad, Telangana State for 45 years.
- Document Download Start Date: 15-Feb-2022
- Document Download End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission Start: 15-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD/07 of 2022
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease for Commercial Development of approximately 31722.30 sqm of Railway land along Jodhpur Road at Jaisalmer (near Jaisalmer Railway station) for 45 years Lease period.
- Document Download Start Date: 10.02.2022
- Document Download End Date: 30.03..2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 17.02.2022
- Bid Opening Date: 30.03.2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 30.03..2022
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD-9/CRD-03of2022
- Name of Work: Grant of Lease of Railway Land for 99 Years for Development including Redevelopment of existing Railway Colony (96 Units Type-II quarters) at Barrack Colony, New Jalpaiguri.
- Document Download Start Date: 11.02.2022
- Document Download End Date: 28.03.2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 18.02.2022
- Bid Opening Date: 28.03.2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 28.03.2022
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
- RLDA is currently working on 60 stations in a phased manner while its subsidiary, IRSDC has taken up another 63 stations.
- In the first phase, RLDA has prioritised prominent stations like New Delhi, Tirupati, Dehradun, Nellore, Cuttack and Puducherry for redevelopment.
- The railway stations across India will be redeveloped on a PPP Model as a part of Smart City Projects launched by the Government of India.
- Currently, the Indian Railway has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land across India, of which RLDA has over 84 commercial (Greenfield) sites across India for leasing to the eligible developers after selection through an open and transparent e-bidding process.
- RLDA is currently also handling 84 railway colony redevelopment projects and has recently leased out a railway colony in Guwahati for redevelopment.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed/downloaded (for view purpose only and not for bidding) on the free view tab of the e-tendering portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR