Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited proposals through e-tendering single stage two cover bidding system for “Grant of Lease for Residential cum Commercial Development on Railway Land of 4,969 Sqm at Medical Colony at Bhavnagar, Western Railway for 99 years.”
|Site Description||Area of the site||Built Up Area||Reserve Price (Rupees)|
|Medical Colony atBhavnagar.||4969Sqm||8944Sqm||9.70Cr.|
- RFP No: RLDA/RFP/CD/17 of 2021 Dated 13.05.2021
- Online Pre –Bid Meeting on WebEx: 02.06.2021at 11:30 hrs
- Bid Due Date/last date of submission of e-Bid: 14.07.2021 upto 15:00 hrs
- Opening of e-Bids: 14.07.2021 at 15:30 hrs
About the project:
RLDA has been authorized by the Ministry of Railways to undertake the Grant of Lease for Residential cum Commercial Development on Railway Land of 4,969 Sqm at Medical Colony at Bhavnagar, Western Railway for 99 years.
- Bhavnagar borders with Ahmedabad District to the northeast, Botad District the northwest, the Gulf of Cambay (Gulf of Khambhat) to the east and south and Amreli District to the west. Umarala taluka, Palitana, Sihor well connect with railway line as well State highway.Ghogha taluka of Bhavnagar is Developing Taluka of Bhavnagar district (By State Government). The area covered by the district is 7034 sq. km. Bhavnagar District rank 6th among the districts in terms of area. Density of population is 289 per sq.km (2011).
- The current land use of the site is “Residential”use zone.
- The land parcel is situated on 30 M wide road which make site easy for access.
- The Site is to be given on a 99 years lease for any type of usage under “With permitted commercial usage in Residential Area” as per DCR norms of Comprehensive General Development Control Regulations –2017, UD & UHD, Govt. of Gujarat.
- The Site enjoys very good connectivity to different parts of the city.
Scope of the Project:
- The Selected Bidder shall carry out the development as per local building byelaws.
- The Selected Bidder shall, at its own risk, cost, expense and charges in connection with or incidental to the performance of the obligations of the Selected Bidder under this agreement shall procure all the requisite applicable permits for the development of the site and arrange to design, finance, construct and develop the Site. No claim shall be entertained on this account.
- However, RLDA without any liability thereof, will assist the Lessee in obtaining the required approval/permits, the Lessee shall not be deemed absolved of its own responsibility and RLDA shall not in any way be liable for the approval/permits or for non-receipt thereof for any reason whatsoever nor any loss or damage arising in consequences of such delay or non –receipt.
- The Bidder shall be permitted to market and sub-lease Built Up Area for usage of any legal and lawful activities.
- The offered FSI for the site is 1.8.(Basic FSI 1.20+Purchasable FSI 0.60) for 90% Residential & 10% Commercial development) . Present Bid has been invited for land parcel. For Land Parcel. However, the Selected Bidder/Lessee has the liberty to undertake Residential cum commercial Development as per requirement and by utilizing permissible FSI. Lease Premium will be considered for 1.80 FAR with project having not more than 10% of non-housing use. If Lessee use the proposed land for more than 10% of non-housing use by obtaining all applicable permits from Competent Authority, then an additional Lease Premium shall be required to be deposited along with the Lease Premium quoted.
Bidders have to download the Bid documents from the e-procurement portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.com/RLDA
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures.
- RLDA has since been constituted in terms of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006, as amended on 5.1.2007. The Rules for functioning of RLDA have also been notified in the Extraordinary Gazette dated 4.1.2007.
- Indian Railways (IR) has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land.
- Land which is not required for operational purposes in the foreseeable future would be identified by the zonal railways and the details thereof would be advised to Railway Board.
- Such plots of land would thereafter be entrusted to RLDA by the Railway Board in phases for commercial development.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): IRSDC