Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Request for Proposal through e-tendering mode only for Engagement of Architectural, Financial & Marketing Consultant from RLDA Empanelled Financial & Marketing Consultants Panel-1 for providing consultancy services for Re-development of 11 railway colonies and commercial development of one air space.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CT- 44 of 2022
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal through e-tendering mode only for Engagement of Architectural, Financial & Marketing Consultant from RLDA Empanelled Financial & Marketing Consultants Panel-1 for providing consultancy services for Re-development of 11 railway colonies and commercial development of one air space.
- Approx. Cost of Work: INR 2.12 Crore
- EMD: INR 2,56,000 Lakh
- Document Download Start Date: 03rd October, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 28th October, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03rd October, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 28th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 28th October, 2022
The primary objective of this consultancy is to:
- For Architects and Real Estate Consultants
- Study and survey the site, collect and verify land records, prepare feasibility report,;
- Preliminary design & architectural concept plans,
- Architectural concept plans for the redevelopment works,
- All scope stated in Activity – 1 & Activity -2.
For Financial and Marketing Consultants:
- Develop the financial model, suggest a project model;
- Customise the bid documents based on RLDA’s standard bid document;
- Market the project;
- Assist RLDA in managing the bidding process for the development of the project and selection of the developer/bidder generally through one stage two packet bidding system (unless there is a specific merit in going for two stage tendering system justified by the Consultant); and
- All scope stated in Activity – 4 and/or 5.
In order to ensure:
- Maximum participation and higher competition among prospective bidders;
- Higher returns to RLDA with adequate safeguards against risks;
- Attractive projects models for developers in terms of achievement of permitted FSI and realization of greater value for the site;
- That the bidding process is completed smoothly leading finally to signing of agreement with the selected Developer/Bidder.
Scope of Services:
- The services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not be limited to the scope indicated in Clause 3 and Clause 4 of TOR and/or any specific provision stated in the RFP.
- Consultant shall also perform all such services and activities which are not specified herein but that might be required for achieving the Objective of the Consultancy specified in Clause 2 above, framing of the reports and deliverables listed at Clause 6 & 7 of TOR and completing the Consultancy in terms of Clause 12 below.
Meeting with the RLDA:
- The Consultancy requires close interaction with RLDA & Concerned Division Railway Officials for timely inputs, meeting and reviews, feedback/observation by RLDA.
- The Consultant shall actively assist in RLDA’s reviews of various submissions and provide necessary clarifications, documents and back-up information for conducting the reviews at Delhi & Concerned Railway Division Offices.
- The respective Key Personnel of the Consultant shall be present in all important review meetings at RLDA office in Delhi as required by RLDA while other support personnel assisting the Key Personnel in the consultancy may attend other meetings.
Collection of data:
- Collection of details of Site such as existing platforms, FOBs, station building, number of trains (local/long distance), passengers (local/long distance), station earning from each source, various existing railway offices/buildings/utilities/stalls/parking, hoardings, drains, construction material in use, history of station etc. depending upon the location of the site.
- Collection of details of title/ownership of the Railway land (either from Railway or from the state revenue authorities), verification of the same from the Revenue Authorities with respect to availability of title of the Railways and authenticated records from the same, superimposing of the proposed Site on the authenticated land records.
- The Consultant shall collect relevant details, information data, reports, future plans from the concerned local bodies/departments and from the market regarding present and proposed planned development within the influence area of the site. These data should include but not be limited to:
- Details of similar residential/commercial developments in the vicinity/city.
- Contact addresses with phone numbers of real estate developers active in the city, concerned officials of local bodies like Development Authority, Municipality, Revenue Authority, State Government, and others who are responsible/connected with land use/approval process.
Site Appraisal and Re-development:
- The consultant shall carry out an appraisal of the site with respect to its location, area neighbourhood developments and physical infrastructure like water supply, electricity, sewerage, roads etc.
- Consultant shall ascertain requirement of roads/new roads. To study the present traffic flow and future impact on the proposed Re-development of Railway Colony and to give suggestions/design/specification to tackle future traffic flow.
|S.No.||Site||City||State||Approx. area (in Sqm.)|
|1||T-2 Colony and North Colony||Saharanpur||Uttar Pradesh||50434.68|
|2||South Colony||Saharanpur||Uttar Pradesh||40694.46|
|3||GRP Colony and North Colony||Saharanpur||Uttar Pradesh||43217.14|
|4||SSBL Colony||Saharanpur||Uttar Pradesh||30660.1|
|5||Old Railway Colony||Ambala Cant||Haryana||27468|
|6||RMS Colony||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||10305|
|7||Bhadau Colony||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||9590|
|8||RPF Mawaiya Colony||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||27771.69|
|9||Cash & Pay Colony||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||6879.65|
|10||Haider Canal Colony||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||10521.82|
|12||Vacant Land Parcel at Sabarmati Railway Station
a. SBI Land Parcel b. SBT Land Parcel
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Southern Railway