Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Grant of lease of railway land for 99 years for development including redevelopment of existing railway colony (152 Units quarters) at Bramhapura Colony, Muzaffarpur.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD-55/CRD-18 of 2022
- Name of Work: Grant of lease of railway land for 99 years for development including redevelopment of existing railway colony (152 Units quarters) at Bramhapura Colony, Muzaffarpur.
- Approx. Cost of Work: INR 86.50 Crore
- EMD: 01 Crore
- Document Download Start Date: 29th August, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 26th October, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 13th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 29th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 26th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 26th October, 2022
Scope of the Project:
- The Lessee shall, at its own risk, cost and expense, arrange to undertake/ procure: Approval of Redevelopment scheme as required, on subject land by competent Government Authority.
- The conceptualising, planning, designing, financing and construction of the Assets, Facilities and Project Utilities upon the Site as per Good Industry Practice and in accordance with City Master Plan & other applicable Local Bye-Laws.
- Marketing of the Assets and Facilities on Area shown in Part-B (Lessee/ Developer portion) after execution of the Lease Agreement;
- Generating revenue by, inter-alia, subleasing / subletting / licensing the Assets, Facilities and Project Utilities constructed upon the Site; and Operating and maintaining the Assets, Facilities and Project Utilities.
- Development of Redevelopment assets as per the schedule and specifications provided in the Part V of this Bid Document.
- Performance and fulfilment of all other obligations in accordance with the provisions of this Bid Document and matters incidental thereto or necessary for the performance of any or all of the obligations of the Selected bidder/Lessee under the Lease Agreement at its own cost and expense.
- The selected bidder/Lessee, at his own cost, shall engage Project Management Consultant (PMC) for development of the project except for Railway Redevelopment Portion.
- For railway re-development portion of the project, RLDA will engage an independent Project Management Consultant (PMC) and the selected bidder/Lessee shall abide by/ comply all the instructions of this independent Project Management Consultant, unless specifically instructed by RLDA, for successful completion of re-development portion of the project.
- The specifications for the Railway Re-development project given in Part-V of this bid document are the minimum acceptable specifications. However, the selected bidder/Lessee is required to follow the Good Industry Practice in this regard.
- In each stage Lessee/ Developer will be handed over the land along with existing structures over it, which shall have to be dismantled and Malba (dismantled material) to be cleared from the site and dumped at authorised dumping grounds as per Local Bye-Laws.
- After that construction of Railway Quarters and buildings and other assets as per approved drawings in that stage have to be constructed. After each stage of completion of Railway Quarters/ Buildings, land for the next stage will be made available by shifting of Railway Staff to newly constructed quarters and other buildings as the case may be.
- In various Stages the Railway Quarters and other buildings, as per requirement, as described in Part-V of Bid Documents will be constructed for Railway use. For details refer to Section-V of Bid Documents.
- In case the Bidder is a consortium, the aggregate Financial Eligibility of individual Members of the consortium can be considered for meeting the minimum required criteria provided each of such Members holds at least 26% of the equity in the consortium.
- Further, the lead Member of the consortium must have a minimum of 50% of the Financial Eligibility specified in sub -Para 4.0(B) above. 5.4 (A).2 Consortium Requirements Bids submitted by a consortium of Bidders must comply with following requirements.
- The number of Members shall not exceed [4 (four)] Members, each meeting the requirement specified in Clause 5.1 above.
- The Consortium shall furnish a joint bidding agreement (the “Joint Bidding Agreement”) on an on-judicial Stamp Paper of a minimum of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as per the format provided in the relevant Bid Form, which shall be legally binding on all the Members.
- In case the Consortium is selected, the Joint Bidding Agreement shall continue in full force and effect till the Lease Agreement becomes Effective and thereafter the legal liabilities of the Members shall be governed by the relevant equity lock in provisions of the Lease Agreement. However, in case the Consortium does not get selected for award of the Project, the Joint Bidding Agreement will stand terminated on return of the Bid Security by RLDA.
- One of the Members of the Consortium holding at least 26% (twenty six per cent) of the paid up and subscribed equity/ownership stake in the Consortium as well as contributing a minimum of 50% (fifty per cent) of the specified Financial Eligibility shall be authorized and nominated as the Lead Member to act and represent all the Members of the Consortium for bidding and implementation of the Project.
- This authorization shall be evidenced by submitting a Power of Attorney signed by legally authorized signatories of all the Members as per format provided in the relevant Bid Form.
- Change of the Lead Member will not be allowed under any circumstance.
- A Bidder or a Member of a consortium can be a Member in only one consortium of Bidders; if a Bidder/Member participates in more than one Bid for the same Project/Site, all Bids of which it is a part would be summarily rejected.
- All Members of the consortium of Bidders shall be liable jointly and severally for the execution of the Project. In case the bidder is a consortium, the lead member of the consortium must have a minimum of 50% of the Financial Eligibility specified in subPara (b) above.
- In case a Bidder/Member of the Consortium is drawing any financial eligibility of its holding/subsidiary Company /Entity, a separate Form-4 in the name of each such company/entity firm along with proof of relationship with the Bidder/Member of the Consortium shall also be attached which should also be supported with relevant applicable Form-9, 9 (A), 10 and 10 (A) of Part-III ITB.
- In case Members of a Consortium are aggregating their individual experiences to qualify, the above information must be provided separately for each Member as per the specified format signed by the respective statutory auditors.
- For those Bidders/their Members whose accounts are not required to be audited as per the law “Statutory Auditor” will be replaced with “practising Chartered Accountant” who is a member of ICAI.
- In jurisdictions (foreign countries) that do not have Statutory Auditors, the firm of auditors which audits the annual accounts of the Bidder may provide the certificates required under Financial Eligibility criteria.
- In case Bid Form 4 consists of more than one page, Statutory Auditor & Authorised Signatory shall sign with seal on all pages.
- Partners of a Partnership Firm can participate as individuals or form a Consortium. The Financial experience of the partnership firm can be considered as the experience of Partner(s) in proportion to their respective stakes in the Partnership Firm for Financial eligibility for such Bidder/Member of Consortium. The Bidder has to also submit the copy of Partnership Deed and Bid Forms – 9A & 10A.
- Please refer to clause 3(b)(iv) of “Part-I Regulations for Bids and Lease Agreements.
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR