Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Grant of lease for commercial development of approximately 31722.30 Sqm of railway land along Jodhpur Road at Jaisalmer (Near Jaisalmer Railway Station) for 60 years lease period.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/2023/RFP/CD-03
- Name of Work: Grant of lease for commercial development of approximately 31722.30 Sqm of railway land along Jodhpur Road at Jaisalmer (Near Jaisalmer Railway Station) for 60 years lease period.
- Estimated Cost: INR 23 Crore
- EMD: INR 75 Lakh
- Document Download Start Date: 18th January, 2023
- Document Download End Date: 16th March, 2023
- Pre- Bid Meeting: 02nd February, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18th January, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th March, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 16th March, 2023
- The Railway land along Jodhpur Road at Jaisalmer (near Jaisalmer Railway Station) site is situated in Jodhpur Division of North Western Railway and is located near Jaisalmer Railway station.
- The subject site is accessible from Jodhpur Road having 30.0 m wide Right of Way (ROW) as shown in site plans enclosed at Annexure-II & III of Schedule-I of part-V of present RFP. The site enjoys very good connectivity to different parts of the city.
- The offered Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent in form-12 of part-III of Instructions to Bidders and Bid Forms of present RFP are for Built up Area – 33308.42 sqm as per proposed BAR of 1.05 assumed by RLDA in present bid document considering restriction on height up to 11.00 m of proposed building to be constructed on subject site.
- In this regard, bidder/s shall note that after issue of Letter of Acceptance to successful bidder in subject tender or at any time upto approval of successful bidder/Lessee’s Building plans for commercial development of subject site by concerned authority& RLDA (i.e. before commencement of construction of building by lessee on subject site), if RLDA came to know that the maximum permissible Built up Area at subject site is more than the above mentioned Built up Area of 33308.42 sqm as per applicable Building Bye-laws or Rules of state Government /concerned local body of state government and same is technically achievable, then the above offered Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent shall be increased by RLDA on pro-rata basis to cater for increased Built up Area over the Built up Area of 33308.42 sqm mentioned in bid document of subject site even if the Selected Bidder/Lessee did not utilize such increased Built up Area for Commercial Development of subject site.
- The existing land use of subject site is “Railway Station and Yard” as per Master Plan of Jaisalmer as evident from Jaisalmer Nagar Parishad’s enclosed letter dated 27.10.2020 and copy of above letter is enclosed at Annexure-VIII of Schedule-I (Part-A)of present RFP Part-V.
- In accordance to provisions of Govt. of Rajasthan, Urban Development & Housing Department’s order dated 21.6.2018 on commercial development of Railway Land, RLDA vide letter dated 19.02.2021 had submitted necessary Road Network Plan in connection with commercial development of subject site for approval of Nagar Parishad – Jaisalmer (copy of RLDA’s letter dated 19.02.2021 along with copy of Road Network Plan of subject site and copy of Govt. of Rajasthan’s order dated 21.6.2018 are enclosed at Annexure-IX of Schedule-I (Part-A) of part-V of present RFP).
- The approval of the above-mentioned Road Network Plan of the subject site from Nagar Parishad-Jaisalmer is awaited. In this regard, Bidders are advised to note provisions of clause -10 of SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF LEASE AGREEMENT (SCLA) part-IV of this RFP which pertains to Exit Clause if RLDA did not receive above mentioned approval of Road Network Plan of subject site from Nagar Parishad-Jaisalmer in prescribed time.
- The site is to be given on lease for a period of 60 years for development of subject Railway land for Commercial use on “ as is where is basis” in accordance to applicable local building Bye-laws & Regulations of concerned local body of state government in this regard.
- In this regard, the bidder/s must also note that all the conditions/provisions (including payment of required Internal and External Development charges and building plan approval charges etc as decided by concerned local body of state government in connection with commercial development of subject site by selected bidder to concerned local body of state government) mentioned by Nagar Parishad- Jaisalmer or any other local body/authority while conveying approval of Road Network Plan (in connection with commercial development of subject site) as mentioned in para-1.1.3 above to RLDA, shall have to be fully complied by selected bidder at selected bidder’s own cost and resources.
Scope of the Project:
- The Selected Bidder shall, at its own risk, cost, expense and charges in connection with or incidental to the performance of the obligations of the Selected Bidder under this agreement shall procure all the requisite applicable permits for the development of the site and arrange to design, finance, construct and develop the Site.
- No claim shall be entertained on this account. However, RLDA without any liability thereof, will assist the Lessee in obtaining the required approval / permits, the Lessee shall not be deemed absolved of its own responsibility and RLDA shall not in any way be liable for the approval/permits or for non-receipt thereof for any reason whatsoever nor any loss or damage arising in consequences of such delay or non – receipt.
- The Bidder shall be permitted to market and sub-lease Built Up Area for usage of any legal and lawful activities.
- The BAR for the site is 1.05. Present Bid has been invited for land parcel as shown in plan in Part-V of RFP. For Land Parcel BAR is 1.05 as mentioned in Bid Form-12. However, the Selected Bidder/Lessee has the liberty to undertake Residential Development as per requirement and by utilizing permissible BAR.
Eligibility for a Partnership Firm:
- A registered Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) is eligible for bidding.
- Other than registered Limited Liability Partnership firms (LLP) are not eligible, however in case, Partner(s) of such Partnership Firms can participate as individuals or form a Consortium.
- The Financial experience of the partnership firm can be considered as the experience of the Partner(s) in proportion to their respective stakes in the Partnership Firm for Financial eligibility of such Bidder/Member of Consortium.
The following requirements also need to be fulfilled:
- The Partnership Firm must be a registered partnership firm under the provisions of Partnership Act, 1932.
- Certified true copy of the Partnership Deed shall be furnished with the Bid for the relevant period so as to ascertain the /minimum average annual total/gross turnover.
- The Firm must be in existence and in operation during the Bid Submission Date.
- The statement related to financial eligibility of the Partnership Firm shall be duly certified by a Statutory Auditor/practising Chartered Accountant.
- The Partnership Firm shall furnish an undertaking to support the Bidder, in the Bid Forms- 9A & 10A. This undertaking must be signed by all Partners of the Firm or by Partner duly authorised by all Partners in this behalf.
- In case a Bidder/Member of the Consortium is drawing any financial eligibility of its holding/subsidiary Company /Entity, a separate Form-4 in the name of each such company/entity firm along with proof of relationship with the Bidder/Member of the Consortium shall also be attached which should also be supported with relevant applicable Form-9, 9 (A), 10 and 10 (A) of Part-III ITB.
- In case Members of a Consortium are aggregating their individual experiences to qualify, the above information must be provided separately for each Member as per the specified format signed by the respective statutory auditors.
- For those Bidders/their Members whose accounts are not required to be audited as per the law “Statutory Auditor” will be replaced with “practicing Chartered Accountant” who is a member of ICAI.
- In jurisdictions (foreign countries) that do not have Statutory Auditors, the firm of auditors which audits the annual accounts of the Bidder may provide the certificates required under Financial Eligibility criteria.
- In case Bid Form 4 consists of more than one page, Statutory Auditor & Authorised Signatory shall sign with seal on all pages. Partners of a Partnership Firm can participate as individuals or form a Consortium.
- The Financial experience of the partnership firm can be considered as the experience of Partner(s) in proportion to their respective stakes in the Partnership Firm for Financial eligibility for such Bidder/Member of Consortium.
- The Bidder has to also submit the copy of Partnership Deed and Bid Forms – 9A & 10A. Please refer to clause 3(b)(iv) of “Part-I Regulations for Bids and Lease Agreements”.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR