Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Major upgradation of Ajni railway station of Central Railway on engineering procurement & construction (EPC) mode.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CD-49/SRD-09 of 2022
- Name of Work: Major upgradation of Ajni railway station of Central Railway on engineering procurement & construction (EPC) mode.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 301,50,00,000 Crore
- EMD: INR 150.75 Lakh
- Construction Period: 40 Months
- Document Download Start Date: 26th July, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 27th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 27th September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 03rd October, 2022
- No Bidder shall submit more than one Bid for the Project.
- A Bidder bidding individually or as a member of a Consortium/Joint Venture shall not be entitled to submit another Bid either individually or as a member of any Consortium/Joint Venture, as the case may be.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this RFP, the detailed terms specified in the draft EPC Agreement shall have overriding effect; provided, however, that any conditions or obligations imposed on the Bidder hereunder shall continue to have effect in addition to its obligations under the Agreement.
- Further, the statements and explanations contained in this RFP are intended to provide a better understanding to the Bidders about the subject matter of this RFP and should not be construed or interpreted as limiting in any way or manner the scope of services and obligations of the Contractor set forth in the Agreement or the Authority’s rights to amend, alter, change, supplement or clarify the scope of work, the work to be awarded pursuant to this RFP or the terms thereof or herein contained.
- Consequently, any omissions, conflicts or contradictions in the Bidding Documents including this RFP are to be noted, interpreted and applied appropriately to give effect to this intent, and no claims on that account shall be entertained by the Authority.
- The Bid shall be furnished in the format exactly as per Appendix-IA & IB i.e. Technical Bid as per Appendix IA and Financial Bid as per Appendix IB and it shall be signed by the Bidder’s authorised signatory. The Bid Price shall be quoted online at the e-Procurement Portal. In the event of any difference between figures and words, the amount indicated in words shall be taken into account.
- The Bidder should submit a Power of Attorney as per the format at Appendix-II, authorising the signatory of the Bid to commit the Bidder.
Scope of the Project:
- Under this Agreement, the scope of the Project (the “Scope of the Project”) shall mean and include:
- Construction of the Project on the Site set forth in Schedule-A and as specified in Schedule-B together with provision of Project Facilities/Utilities as specified in Schedule-C, and in conformity with the Specifications and Standards set forth in Schedule-D, with Contractor’s own Materials; and
- Performance and fulfilment of all other obligations of the Contractor in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and matters incidental thereto or necessary for the performance of any or all of the obligations of the Contractor under this Agreement. Obligations of the Contractor.
- Subject to and on the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Contractor shall undertake the survey, investigation, design, engineering, procurement, and construction of the Project and observe, fulfil, comply with and perform all its obligations set out in this Agreement or arising hereunder.
- The Contractor shall comply with all Applicable Laws and Applicable Permits (including renewals as required) in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Save and except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or Applicable Laws, as the case may be, the Contractor shall, in discharge of all its obligations under this Agreement, conform with and adhere to Good Industry Practice at all times.
- The Contractor shall remedy any and all loss or damage to the Project,occurring on or after the Appointed Date and until the date of Provisional Certificate, with respect to the Works completed prior to the issuance of the Provisional Certificate and/or Completion Certificate, with respect to the Works referred to in the Punch List, at its own cost, save and except to the extent that any such loss or damage shall have arisen from any default of the Authority or on account of a Force Majeure Event in which case the provisions of Article 19 shall apply.
- The Contractor shall remedy any and all loss or damage to the Project during the Defects Liability Period at its own cost, to the extent that such loss or damage shall have arisen out of the reasons specified in Clause 15.3.
- The Contractor shall, at its own cost and expense, in addition to and not in derogation of its obligations elsewhere set out in this Agreement:
- Make, or cause to be made, necessary applications to the relevant Government Instrumentalities with such particulars and details as may be required for obtaining Applicable Permits set forth in Schedule-E and obtain and keep in force and effect such Applicable Permits in conformity with Applicable Laws;
- Procure, as required, the appropriate proprietary rights, licences, agreements and permissions for Materials, methods, processes, knowhow and systems used or incorporated into the Project;
- Make reasonable efforts to maintain harmony and good industrial relations among the personnel employed by it or its Sub-contractors in connection with the performance of its obligations under this Agreement;
- Ensure that its Sub-contractors comply with all Applicable Permits and Applicable Laws in the performance by them of any of the Contractor’s obligations under this Agreement;
- Always act in a manner consistent with the provisions of this Agreement and not cause or fail to do any act, deed or thing, whether intentionally or otherwise, which may in any manner be in violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement;
- Support, cooperate with and facilitate the Authority in the implementation and operation of the Project in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement;
- Ensure that the Contractor and its Sub-contractors comply with the safety and welfare measures for labour in accordance with Applicable Laws and Good Industry Practice;
- Keep, on the Site, a copy of this Agreement, publications named in this Agreement, the Drawings, Documents relating to the Project, Change of Scope Orders and other communications sent under this Agreement, andprovide access to all these documents at all reasonable times to the Authority Engineer and its authorised personnel;
- Cooperate with other contractors employed by the Authority and with personnel of any other public authority; and
- Not interfere unnecessarily or improperly with the convenience of the public, or the access to and use and occupation of all the existing facilities within the Right of Way, irrespective of whether they are public or in the possession of the Authority or of others.
- To provide reasoned comments on any information relating to the Contractor’s activities under or pursuant to the agreement, which the Authority may publish.
- The Contractor shall undertake all necessary superintendence to plan, arrange, direct, manage, inspect and test the Works.
- The Contractor shall be liable for complete designing of the Project and the Project Facilities and all allied utilities.
- The Contractor shall maintain required staff and necessary Contractor’s equipment and materials within the reach of the Site during the Defects Liability Period so that any defects arising are promptly attended.
- The Contractor shall design the overall Project on Net Zero Energy Building (NZEB) concept, as far as practically possible.
- The Contractor shall obtain certification for the project under either the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Green Building Rating System™, USA or under the IGBC rating system. The Contractor shall target Platinum rating level for new construction, with the overall project obtaining minimum Gold level of certification.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Southern Railway