Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Engagement of Architectural, Financial & Marketing Consultant from RLDA Empanelled Financial & Marketing Consultants Panel 2 for providing consultancy services for Commercial Development of Vacant land parcels at Yeswantpur (Plot No. B) and Devanahalli (Plot-B) in Bangalore division of South Western Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/ CT- 11 of 2022
- Name of Work: Engagement of Architectural, Financial Any Marketing Consultant from RLDA Empanelled Financial Any Marketing Consultants Panel 2 for providing consultancy services for Commercial Development of Vacant land parcels at Yeswantpur Plot No. B and Devanahalli Plot-B in Bangalore division of South Western Railway
- Document Download Start Date: 30-Mar-2022
- Document Download End Date: 21-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Mar-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 21-Apr-2022
Scope of Services:
- The services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not be limited to the scope indicated in Clause 3 and Clause 4 of TOR and/or any specific provision stated in the RFP. Consultant shall also perform all such services and activities which are not specified herein but that might be required for achieving the Objective of the Consultancy specified in Clause 2 above, framing of the reports and deliverables listed at Clause 6 & 7 of TOR and completing the Consultancy in terms of Clause 11 below.
- Meeting with the RLDA:- The Consultancy requires close interaction with RLDA & Concerned Division Railway Officials for timely inputs, meeting and reviews, feedback/observation by RLDA. The Consultant shall actively associate in RLDA’s reviews of various submissions and provide necessary clarifications, documents and back-up information for conducting the reviews at Delhi & Concerned Railway Division Offices. The respective Key Personnel of the Consultant shall be present in all important review meetings at RLDA office in Delhi as required by RLDA while other support personnel assisting the Key Personnel in the consultancy may attend other meetings.
The primary objective of this consultancy is to:
- For Architects and Real Estate Consultants:
- Study and survey the site, collect and verify land records, prepare feasibility report.
- Preliminary design & architectural concept plans.
- Architectural concept plans for the redevelopment works.
- All scope stated in Activity – 1 & Activity -2.
- For Financial and Marketing Consultants:
- Develop the financial model, suggest a project model.
- Customise the bid documents based on RLDA’s standard bid document;
- Market the project.
- Assist RLDA in managing the bidding process for the development of the project and selection of the developer/bidder generally through one stage two packet bidding system (unless there is a specific merit in going for two stage tendering system justified by the Consultant).
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
- RLDA is currently working on 60 stations in a phased manner while its subsidiary, IRSDC has taken up another 63 stations.
- In the first phase, RLDA has prioritised prominent stations like New Delhi, Tirupati, Dehradun, Nellore, Cuttack and Puducherry for redevelopment.
- The railway stations across India will be redeveloped on a PPP Model as a part of Smart City Projects launched by the Government of India.
- Currently, the Indian Railway has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land across India, of which RLDA has over 84 commercial (Greenfield) sites across India for leasing to the eligible developers after selection through an open and transparent e-bidding process.
- RLDA is currently also handling 84 railway colony redevelopment projects and has recently leased out a railway colony in Guwahati for redevelopment.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR