Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering and Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Integrated Redevelopment of Gurgaon Railway Station of Delhi Division, Northern Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: RFP No. RLDA/RFP/CT-14 of 2022
- Name of Work: Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering and Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Integrated Redevelopment of Gurgaon Railway Station of Delhi Division, Northern Railway
- Document Download Start Date: 30-Apr-2022
- Document Download End Date: 11-May-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 11-May-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 11-May-2022
Scope of Services:
- The first part of Scope of Services pertains to preparing Technical Feasibility Report, Concept Plans and Master Plan for the development/redevelopment of Project Railway Station including its surroundings on the entire Railway land for preparation of station development plan along with plan for commercial exploitation of land parcels (colony redevelopment plan also to be included if required) and bid management.
The scope shall be as follows:
- The Consultant shall undertake this consultancy in order to achieve the objective specified in Clause 2 above. The detailed scope of services specified below is based on Authority’s understanding of the scope of service. However, it should be noted that the scope of work specified below is not exhaustive. The Consultant maybe required to carry out additional works, if any, to meet the objectives stated above.
- While preparing the Technical Feasibility Report and Master Plan of the Project, the Consultant shall follow the standards and specifications laid down in the Manual. The basic objective underlying the Master Plan is to develop a schematic plan for efficient handling of passenger operations besides providing facilities for maintenance and operations. It shall also include optimal plans for real estate development and allied facilities such as parking, inter-modal transfer and in-coming/outgoing road traffic at the Station.
- The Technical Feasibility Report and Master Plan to be prepared by the Consultant shall contain preliminary designs and sufficient details to judge the constructability and feasibility of various layouts as well as the estimated cost related to such development. The phasing of the Mandatory Works / Commercial Development shall be done on the basis of costs thus worked out and the revenue realization strategy prepared by Authority, if any. The Consultant has to ensure that master plan is not challengeable on architectural, technical or practical considerations. It will be the Consultant’s responsibility to fully defend the solutions proposed by him should these be questioned by MOR, Authority or the Contractor/Developer at any stage of the planning of Mandatory Works and/or bidding process for award of contract for Mandatory Works and Commercial Development. Once the bid documents are released, the Consultant shall prepare replies to the written queries made by the bidders on the technical aspects of the bid documents. The Consultant shall take part in the pre-bid conference for award of tender/concession and furnish such technical clarifications as may be called for.
- The Consultant shall give a modular cost assessment of various infrastructure facilities proposed for station redevelopment.
- The Consultant shall also assist the other consultants engaged by Authority by furnishing technical schedules and such clarifications as may be required for contractual, legal and financial issues for Mandatory Works and Commercial Development.
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
- RLDA is currently working on 60 stations in a phased manner while its subsidiary, IRSDC has taken up another 63 stations.
- In the first phase, RLDA has prioritised prominent stations like New Delhi, Tirupati, Dehradun, Nellore, Cuttack and Puducherry for redevelopment.
- The railway stations across India will be redeveloped on a PPP Model as a part of Smart City Projects launched by the Government of India.
- Currently, the Indian Railway has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land across India, of which RLDA has over 84 commercial (Greenfield) sites across India for leasing to the eligible developers after selection through an open and transparent e-bidding process.
- RLDA is currently also handling 84 railway colony redevelopment projects and has recently leased out a railway colony in Guwahati for redevelopment.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR