Share with your network
Project : Regional Rapid Transit System
Tender Title : Execution of Civil and Electrical works for Delhi – Meerut RRTS Corridor (Tender is Valid till 29th July 2019)
About : National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC), a joint venture Company of Government of India and participating States invites open e-bids (Electronic Bid) For Execution of Civil and Electrical works required at pre construction stage along RRTS alignment from Shatabdi Nagar Ramp (Ch. 64100) to Modipuram (including Depot (Ch. 82500)) for Delhi – Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Bidders are advised to note the eligibility and minimum qualifying criteria specified in the Section 1 “Instruction to Bidders” and Section 3 “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” stipulated in the bid document.
- The bid documents and addendum/corrigendum (if any) will be available free of cost for downloading on e-bidding portal.
- E-Bids must be accompanied with a bid security in original of requisite amount and validity as stipulated in clause.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at the address mentioned in clause 1.2 (k) of IFB (Bid Schedule) at such date and time as mentioned in clause 1.2 (g) of IFB (Bid Schedule).
- NCRTC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids any time without assigning any reasons. No bidder shall have any cause of action or claim against the NCRTC for rejection of bids.
- Bidders are advised to keep in touch with e-bidding portal for any updates.
Starting Date : 13/06/2019
Last Date : 29/07/2019
Estimated Cost of Project : INR 8.31 Crore
Documents : Link
Be the first to comment