Destination is not far for the residents of the National Capital Region who used to travel between Delhi to Uttar Pradesh on the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut route. The operation on the 17 km long priority section including 5 stations is soon to be started for commuters.
- The same is impeccably depicted in the NCRTC exhibition installed at hall no. 5 of India International Trade Fare, Pragati Maidan, open to the public for viewing till 27th November 2022. The exhibition booth has been abuzz with curious visitors since it was inaugurated on 15th November 2022.
- Visitors are coming to witness this new-age transit mode and its various technological advancement and features reach RRTS train features. The exhibition stall of NCRTC is designed around the theme of commuter-centricity, the core principle of RRTS corridor being implemented for the first time in the country.
- NCRTC organizes quizzes at regular intervals at the exhibition stall which saw participation from a large number of people, zealous to answer questions and win gifts. A few of them also shared their excitement about RRTS and said they are waiting eagerly for it to get operationalized in the region.
- People are also excited about the opportunity to be the First Rider of RRTS. The visitors have to just scan a QR code which will direct them to a form to fill out. From these, NCRTC will select 20 lucky visitors who will then get a chance to be the first rider when the RRTS will be operationalized in March 2023 in the Priority Section.
- The Virtual Reality (VR) zone of the booth is also a point of attraction, through which the visitors can experience the feel of being at an actual RRTS station. The interactive touch screens placed at the stall showcase not only the various features of RRTS trains but also the social and economic impact this project will have on the entire National Capital Region.
- NCRTC is gearing up for the trial runs in the next month on the 17 km-long Priority Section of the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor. The exhibition booth gives insight into the transport revolution this project will bring to the region. This coveted 14-day long fair, IITF 2022, is being organised at Pragati Maidan from 14th to 27th Nov.
Source: NCRTC- Press Release | Images Credit: NCRTC