- Details of the contracts awarded are as under:
|S.No.||Details of Contract||Total Awarded Cost (Amount in Rs.)|
|1||Design, Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning for OHE Modification Work in the existing 25 kV OHE for increasing speed potential to 160 KMPH in Pradhankhanta – Bandhua Section of Dhanbad Division under East Central Railway, Total 202 RKM/ 425 TKM.||1,37,55,63,085.90|
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Southern Railway