Share with your network
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has been awarded a contract for Provision of automatic block signalling with dual MSDAC, EI/OC interface and block optimization in Arakkonam Junction (AJJ)- Nagari (NG) section of Chennai (MAS) division in Southern Railway (Reach-I).
Details of the contract awarded are as under:
- Letter of Acceptance received from Southern Railway for “Provision of automatic block signalling with dual MSDAC, EI/OC interface and block optimization in Arakkonam Junction (AJJ)- Nagari (NG) section of Chennai (MAS) division in Southern Railway (Reach-I)”.
- The accepted contract amount is Rs. 38,40,13,395.48 Crore including GST.
- Time period by which the order is to be executed is 15 Months.
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment