Share with your network
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has been awarded a contract for Provision of automatic block signalling with dual MSDAC, EI/OC interface and block optimization in Taduku (TDK)- Renigunta (RU) section and replacement of EI/RRI at Taduku (TDK), Pudi (PUDI) & Sri Venkata Perumal Raju Puram (SVF) stations of Chennai (MAS) division in Southern Railway (Reach-III).
Details of the contracts awarded are as under:
- Letter of Acceptance received from Southern Railway for “Provision of Automatic Block Signaling with Dual MSDAC, EI/OC Interface and Block Optimization in Taduku (TDK)- Renigunta (RU) section and replacement of EI/RRI at Taduku (TDK), Pudi (PUDI) & Sri Venkata Perumal Raju Puram (SVF) Stations of Chennai (MAS) Division in Southern Railway (Reach-III)”.
- The accepted contract amount is Rs. 38,97,41,412.65 Crore including GST.
- Time period by which the order is to be executed is 15 Months.
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment