Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has invited bids under single stage two packet system for the work of “Execution of Track linking work (excluding supply of Rails and Sleepers and Thick webs switches) from Sagadapata to Tomka station of Jaroli-Jakhapura Doubling Project of Khurdha Road Division of East Coast Railway in the state of Odisha, India.”
- Tender Reference Number: RVNL/BBS/e-Tender/DKB- DL/SGDP-TMKA/P.Way L/25/119
- Approx. Estimated Cost of Project: INR 40.68 Crores
- Bid Security: INR 81.36 Lakhs
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 23-Nov-2020
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 30-Dec-2020
- Period of Completion: 18 Months
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23-Nov-2020
- Bid Submission End Date: 30-Dec-2020
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 01-Dec-2020
Scope Of Work:
- Execution Of Track Linking Work (Excluding Supply Of Rails And Sleepers And Thick Webs Switches) From Sagadapata To Tomka Station Of Jaroli-jakhapura Doubling Project Of Khurdha Road Division Of East Coast Railway In The State Of Odisha, India.
- This work pertains to Execution of Balance Track linking work (excluding Supply of Rails and Sleepers and Thick webs switches) from Sagadapata to Tomka station of Jaroli-Jakhapura Doubling Project of Khurdha Road Division of East Coast Railway in the state of Odisha, India.
- Sagadapata-Tomka section is a part of the vital link of Jaroli-Jakhapura Double line connecting the “resource mineral rich” Western Region with the Kalinga Nagar Industry Hub and Ports Like Haladia,Dhamara,Paradeep and Visakhapattanam.
- Apart from goods traffic, proposed line will be helpful to development of the surrounding regions.
- Hence Railway board has decided to double the Jaroli-Jakhapura section of Chakradharpur of South Eastern Railway and Khurda Road Division of East Coast Railway.
- Proposed work Sagadapata-Tomka Station(26.884 Km) is a part of Jaroli- Jakhapura Doubling Project.
Introduction of contract packages:
The tendered work is part of the project for doubling of existing railway line between Jaroli of South Eastern Railway and Jakhapura of East Coast Railway. The works are located on the alignment between Sagdapata – Tomka and the details are given in the bid document. The bridges and track for doubling are proposed parallel to the existing track with a variable track centre of 5.3 meters to 50 meters on the left/right side of existing single line.
- The section of Sagadapata and Tomka(26.884Km) is a part of the doubling between Jaroli- Jakhapura (170.903 Km).
- It is proposed to take up the work of this section as it is equally important from the point of view of both passenger and freight traffic.
- This work on the full stretch of 26.884 Kms between Sagadapata and Tangiriapal can be started immediately as major portion of land in 16 km length is available for execution of work.
- The scope of work includes Track Linking works on Double Line, Siding lines and Hot axle siding with TM Siding.
|Class of station
Source: RVNL-Tender | Image Credit: RVNL