Share with your network
Shri Arun Kumar Jain, General Manager (In-Charge), South Central Railway undertook safety inspection of Akanapet-Medak new line section in Hyderabad Division.
- He was accompanied by Shri Sharat Chandrayan, Divisional Railway Manager, Hyderabad Division, Shri Neeraj Agarwal, CAO/Construction, SCR and other senior officials throughout the inspection.
- Shri Arun Kumar Jain began the rear window inspection from Secunderabad via Medchal and Manoharabad stations. He conducted a detailed inspection of Akanapet Railway station and reviewed the passenger amenities and circulating area including Station Master’s Office and Booking Office.
- He proceeded onto the newly constructed Laxmapur and Shamnapur Railway stations towards Medak, wherein he inspected the station premises and circulating areas to check the passenger amenities.
- Further, the General Manager conducted a detailed inspection of Medak Railway Station. He reviewed the passenger amenities available and also inspected the station master’s office, Underpass and circulating area of the station. Later, in the return direction he also inspected the bridges, curves and other safety aspects in the Medak – Akanapet section.
- During the course of inspection, the General Manager received representations regarding improvements and additional facilities at stations from various public representatives. He also interacted with media personnel and briefed them on Railway plans for further development of various facilities.
Source: South Central Railway -Press Release | Image Credit: South Central Railway
Be the first to comment