Sadbhav Engineering JV bags Rs. 780 crore civil contract for Phase-1 of Surat Metro

The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Ltd. has declared SEL-SPSCPL JV as lowest bidder for “Construction of 11.6 K.M. Elevated Viaduct from Kadarsha Ni Nal to Dream City Dead End Including Ramp for Depot entry near Dream City and 10 Stations (Exel. E&M, Architectural Finishing and Roofing) for Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-1, Package-CS1″.

While the GMRC’s cost was Rs 805.15 crore, the company’s bid the project cost at 779.73 crore.

  • Tender No.: GMRC/CONS/VDCT+STNS/PKG-CS1/PH-1/2020
  • Length km: 11.6  
  • Construction period: 30 Months

In the JV – Sadbhav Engineering Ltd. (SEL) holds 74% and the remaining 26% held by S.P. Singla Constructions Private Limited (SPSCPL).

In June this year, the GMRC had invited online open e-tenders for the Package-CS1.

About Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.:

Sadbhav Engineering Limited, established in 1988 by Mr. Vishnubhai Patel, is counted among the leading Infrastructure companies of India. Over the years, Sadbhav has succeeded in powerfully anchoring itself in the Indian Infrastructure sector and today enjoys a solid reputation in the Infrastructure development industry.

The company has implemented projects including Construction of Roads & Highways, Bridges, Mining and Irrigation supporting infrastructure. We have successfully constructed more than 4,500 lane kms of Roads and Highways (both National and State Highways) while an additional 2,200 lane kms are under various stages of construction.

About S.P. Singla Constructions Pvt. Ltd.:

Established in 1996, because of one man’s vision to lead the construction sector in the country and across, S. P. Singla Constructions Pvt. Ltd. today has grown into a multi-disciplinary conglomerate. From a vision to a reality and from setting standards to delivering excellence in quality, S. P. Singla Constructions Pvt. Ltd. has established themselves as leaders in their field. Confirming to international standards in designing, engineering and construction of technically sound infrastructure including flyovers and bridges.

Source: Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.-BSE