Shri Manoj Joshi, General Manager, Metro Railway Kolkata reviewed the progress of works of different ongoing Metro projects in the city on 18.01.2021 with senior officials of Metro Railway and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL).
- During this meeting, he instructed all officials to finish all pending works expeditiously in order to meet the deadlines of these projects.
- Shri Joshi expressed his satisfaction for the progress made in these projects.
- The second trial rake started from Noapara at 11.19 a.m and reached Dakshineshwar at 11.56 a.m.
- On the return journey, this trial rake started from Dakshineswar at 12.32 p.m. and reached Noapara at 12.58 p.m.
- Officials of Metro Railway Kolkata & senior officers of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) were present during this trial run.
- They inspected the entire stretch from Noapara to Dakshineswar via Baranagar from the Driving Motorman’s cab both in the UP and DN directions.
- All the arrangements like signaling, third rail power supply, platforms, concourse, entry and exit gates, circulating area and other passenger amenities of Baranagar and Dakshineshwar stations were inspected by the team.
Source: Metro Railway, Kolkata-Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Metro Railway, Kolkata