Shri Sanjeev Mittal, General Manager, Central Railway conducted annual inspection of Kolhapur – Satara section of Pune Division on 22.01.2021. The General Manager along with Principal Heads of Departments accompanied by Smt. Renu Sharma, Divisional Railway Manager, Pune with the team of officers from Pune Division inspected Railway Stations, Railway Offices, Railway assets including Bridges, Training Centre, Gang hut, Staff colony during the inspection.
- Shri Mittal at Kolhapur inspected the coaching depot, passenger facilities like:
- Circulating area
- Toilets constructed through CSR
- Running room
- Station Surveillance System ensuring safety measures
- Functioning of Network Monitoring System (NMS)
- National Train Enquiry System (NTES)
- Enroute to Miraj from Kolhapur, Shri Mittal Inspected the Krishna Bridge and adjoining Gang Hut, Electrical Sub-sectioning and paralleling post at Jayasingpur and interacted & motivated the staff.
- At Miraj, Shri Mittal inspected various passenger amenities including Lifts, Foot Over Bridge, Ladies General Waiting Hall & feeding room and Staff Running Room, Overhead Equipment Depot, Signal & Telecom Toolkit distribution and also visited Rajbhasha & Safety department exhibition.
- In Sangli, General Manager Shri Mittal apart from ensuring the Passenger facilities inside & outside Station premises, inspected Signal & Telecom training cum repair centre, staff colony, new gang hut, released Electrical RE booklet & Safety booklet, seen the online presentations of Commercial, Personnel, Finance, Medical department and Yerala Bridge Presentation.
- During this Annual Inspection of Pune division, Shri Mittal inspected Krishna Bridge, Steel girder at Minor Bridge between Shenoli and Karad, interlocking level crossing gate and Curve no. 20 between Masur and Targaon.
- Hon’ble MP Prof. Sanjay Mandlik, Hon’ble MP Shri Dhairyasheel Mane at Kolhapur station and Hon’ble MP Shri Sanjay (Kaka) Patil, Hon’ble MLA Dr. Suresh Khade at Miraj station and Hon’ble MLA, Shri Sudhir Gadgil at Sangli station met General Manager, Shri Sanjeev Mittal and discussed various railway related issues.
- At Pune, Shri Mittal interacted with Public Representatives, Recognised Unions & Trade Bodies and addressed the representatives of the Media through weblink.
- He also conferred General Manager Awards to the deserving railway employees for their outstanding performance during the year 2019-20.
- During the inspection all Covid norms and protocols were duly followed.
Source: Central Railway-Press Release | Image Credit: Central Railway