Share with your network
Shri Arun Kumar Jain, General Manager, South Central Railway undertook annual inspection between Manmad – Aurangabad – Jalna – Parbhani section of Nanded Division.
- He was accompanied by Shri Upinder Singh, Divisional Railway Manager, Nanded Division and other senior officials from Headquarters and Division throughout the inspection.
- Shri Arun Kumar Jain commenced the inspection at Manmad wherein he examined the TTE Rest room and running room. He also inaugurated additional cubicles at the running room in Manmad and released a handbook on location of signals in Nanded Division.
- He conducted a detailed inspection of Nagarsol Railway station and reviewed the passenger amenities available at the station. The General Manager inaugurated an open gym, children’s park and 50 KWP Solar Power Plant at Nagarsol. He also participated in a tree plantation program.
- Later, the General Manager inspected the staff quarters at Nagarsol and interacted with the family members of the employees. He also inspected a Road Under Bridge in the section.
- The General Manager proceeded to Rotegaon Railway station and inspected the circulating area and station master’s office. He inspected major & minor bridges and level crossing gate in Karanjgaon – Potul – Daulatabad section.
- Later, he conducted a detailed inspection of Aurangabad Railway station, wherein he reviewed the passenger amenities available and inspected the station premises including station master’s office, crew lobby and circulating area. He also distributed electrical maintenance kits to the technicians at the station.
- Further, Shri Arun Kumar Jain inaugurated Miyawaki plantation at Karmad Railway station. He inspected the level crossing gate in Karmad – Badnapur section and also interacted with the safety staff. The General Manager conducted a detailed inspection of Jalna Railway station, wherein he reviewed the passenger amenities and discussed further developmental plans with the officials.
- He also inspected the on-going development of coach maintenance facilities (pit line) at Jalna. The General Manager visited the Health Unit at Jalna and reviewed the medical facilities available, while interacting with the Doctors and staff. Later, he conducted a speed test in the Jalna – Kodi section.
- The General Manager also conducted a detailed inspection of Selu and Parbhani Railway stations, he reviewed the passenger amenities and inspected the entire station premises.
- During the course of the inspection, several Public Representatives met the General Manager and submitted representations regarding passenger amenities, provision of halts, introduction of new trains etc. The General Manager also interacted with the media personnel and briefed them on development plans being undertaken by SCR.
Source: South Central Railway- Press Release | Images Credit: South Central Railway
Be the first to comment