Share with your network
Shri R.N. Singh, General Manager, Southern Railway visits Palakkad Division, GM also conducts window trailing inspection from Shoranur to Palakkad junction & Palakkad Junction to Mangaluru Central, elaborate discussion held on increasing the sectional speed to 130/160 Kmph between Thiruvananthapuram and Mangaluru.
- After completing inspection at Thiruvananthapuram Division, Shri R.N. Singh, General Manager, Southern Railway on 26th November, 2022 visited Palakkad Division. He conducted a window trailing inspection from Shoranur junction to Palakkad.
- Shri Rajendra Prasad Jingar, Chief Administrative Officer, Construction Organisation/ Ernakulam, Shri Trilok Kothari, Divisional Railway Manager, Palakkad, Shri V. Rajagopalan, Chief Engineer, Construction Organisation/Ernakulam and a team of senior divisional officials accompanied the General Manager.
Meeting with DRM and Branch Officers at Palakkad:
- At the Palakkad division office, Shri R.N. Singh, General Manager addressed the officers of Palakkad Division in the presence of Shri Trilok Kothari, Divisional Railway Manager, Palakkad.
- While addressing Officers at Palakkad Division, General Manager, Shri R.N.Singh said that railway is a unique system with multi- disciplinary set up which actively works round the clock. Railway persons should set their attitude and orient themselves to this fact and be available round the clock.
- He exhorted Branch officers to ensure the quality of maintenance of assets and quality of materials used for the Maintenance and also requested the officials to Work as team by complimenting each other to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Shri Rajendra Prasad Jingar, Chief Administrative Officer, Construction Organisation/ Ernakulam, Shri R. Raghuraman, Chief Project Manager Gati Sakthi Unit at Palakkad Division, Additional Divisional Railway Manager, Shri C. T. Sakkeer Hussain and Chief Medical Superintendent, Dr. V. Kalarani were present during the meeting along with the Branch officers of the Palakkad Division.
Window Trailing Inspection between Palakkad junction and Mangaluru Central:
- After the conclusion of the Meeting with divisional officers, the General Manager conducted window Trailing inspection between Palakkad junction and Mangaluru Central and took stock of the ongoing maintenance work, capacity augmentation and signalling works.
- During the inspection, the General Manager had an elaborate discussion on the on-going feasibility study on increasing the sectional speed to 130/160 kmph in the Thiruvananthapuram – Mangaluru section.
Inspection at Mangaluru Central:
- The General Manager conducted an extensive inspection at Mangaluru Central. He inspected the ongoing additional platform work and pit line work and encouraged the officials concerned for timely completion.
Source: Southern Railway- Press Release | Images Credit: Southern Railway
Be the first to comment