Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has invited global tenders for the “Design Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Fully Automatic Train Washing Plants for Kanpur and Agra Metro Depots”.
- Description of Work: KNAG-07: Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Fully Automatic Train Washing Plants for Kanpur and Agra Metro Depots.
- Quantity: 04 Nos.
- Cost of Tender Document: 21,000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) (In the form of Demand Draft in favour of “U.P. Metro Rail Corporation Ltd” issued by schedule commercial bank based in India, payable at Lucknow.)
- Earnest Money/ Tender Guarantee: INR 8,94,385/-
- Tender documents on sale from: 05.05.2020
- Last date & time of submission of bids: 15.06.2020 up to 1500 hrs
- Date & Time of opening of bids: 15.06.2020 up to 1530 hrs
Non-transferable Bid Document containing description of the items required as also the other terms & conditions are available on payment of non-refundable fee of INR 21,000(Rupees Twenty One Thousand Only) (Inclusive of all taxes) in the form of a crossed Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn on a scheduled commercial Bank based in India, in favour of ‘U.P Metro Rail Corporation Limited’, payable at Lucknow, from the office of:
Chief Electrical Engineer (Rolling Stock)
U.P Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Administrative Building, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)-226010, India
- The sale of document will be closed at 17.00 hrs. on previous day to the day of submission of Bids.
- Non-transferable Bid Document can also be obtained by post on written request by the bidder on his letterhead duly paying the cost of Bid Document as mentioned above. Tender document can also be downloaded from UPMRC’s website www.upmetrorail.com, in which case the cost of the tender document, in the form as mentioned above, may be submitted in a separate envelope along with the bid.
- Addendum/corrigendum, if any, will not be published in the newspaper and the same will be uploaded on UPMRC’s website mentioned above.
ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA:
a. The bidder or consortium/JV lead partner must be a proven manufacturer Bogie Turn Table who must meet the following conditions on date of opening of tender:
The manufacturing unit, where the Fully Automatic Train Washing Plant is proposed to be manufactured & supplied against this tender, should have experience of manufacturing of atleast 07 nos. Fully Automatic Train Washing Plant in last five years i.e. ending on 31st March 2020, out of which at least 03 nos. should have been working satisfactorily after commissioning for a minimum period of two years as on the date of opening of bids. The bidder shall give complete details to establish the credentials of the proposed manufacturing unit as mentioned herein.
b. If a joint venture or consortium submits the bid, then lead partner should meet the criteria at a [i, i(a), ii & ii(a)] as above.
c. The bidder if located outside India shall have an Indian associate for defects liability period and post defects liability period obligations, who should have at least 2 years experience of manufacturing the machines for railways/metros applications or of giving after-sales service for machines used in railways/metros or shall be RDSO/Railways approved vendors. In support of the above, relevant certificates from the respective clients should be submitted.
d. The lead partner shall be fully responsible for supply, installation, testing & commissioning of the machine and training of engineers and also for coordinating maintenance and after sales service during DLP.
e. A firm can be a partner only in one joint venture or consortium. Bids submitted by joint ventures or consortium, including the same firm, as partners in more than one bid will be rejected.
The firm shall furnish a performance statement as per enclosed Appendices FT-8 and FT-17 attached giving the information on Fully Automatic Train Washing Plant supplied by him during the last 5 years.The technical offer of only those bidders who qualify the eligibility criteria as above shall be evaluated.In the absence of above informations as per of initial filter Criteria, the offer is liable to be treated as unresponsive and liable to be rejected.