Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has invited e-tenders for Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless Track from Sarthana to Dream City in Elevated and Underground Sections Including Connecting Lines to Depot along with Ballasted / Ballastless / Embedded Standard Gauge Track for Corridor-I, Surat Metro Rail Project, Phase 1.
- Tender No: GMRC/Track-1/Surat/Ph-1/2022
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless Track from Sarthana to Dream Cityin Elevated and Underground Sections Including Connecting Lines to Depot along with Ballasted / Ballastless / Embedded Standard Gauge Track For Corridor-I, Surat Metro Rail Project, Phase 1
- Document Cost: INR 25,000/-
- Document Sale: 12/01/2022 to 28/02/2022
- Pre-Bid Date: 27/01/2022
- Submission upto: 28/02/2022
- Opening Date: 28/02/2022
Notes for the Bidder:
- Work experience of only substantial partner (partner with share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating of JV/Consortium.
- A management contractor is a firm which takes on the role of contract management as a “general” contractor of sort could do.
- It does not normally perform directly the work(s) associated with the Contract. Rather, it manages the work of other (sub) contractors while bearing full responsibility and risk for price, quality, and timely performance of the contract.
- Value of successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria, provided at least 70% of the Contract value of work is completed.
- The Engineer / Employer’s certificate for ongoing works should not be older than three months from the tender submission date. For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year.
- Substantial completion shall be based on 70% or more works completed under the Contract.
- For contracts under which the Bidder participated as a JV member, only the Bidder’s share, by value, shall be considered to meet this requirement.
- In case of a JV, the value of Contracts completed by its members shall not be aggregated to determine whether the requirement of the minimum value of a single Contract has been met. Instead, each Contract performed by each member shall satisfy the minimum value of a single Contract as required for single entity.
- In determining whether the JV meet the requirement of total number of Contracts, only the number of Contracts completed by all members each of value equal or more than the minimum value required shall be aggregated.
- For Contracts under which the Bidder participated as a JV member or Subcontractor, only the Bidder’s share shall be counted to meet this requirement.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and copy of final/last bill paid by client shall also be submitted.
- In case of JV/Consortium, change in constitution or percentage participation shall not be permitted at any stage after their submission of application otherwise the applicant shall be treated as non-responsive.
- Participation by Subsidiary Company / Parent Company with credential of other Company.
- Applicant in the capacity of a Subsidiary Company as a single entity is not permitted to use the credential of its Parent Company and/or its Sister Subsidiary Company/ Companies unless the Applicant participates in tender as JV/Consortium with its Parent Company and/or its Sister Subsidiary Company/ Companies as a member(s) in JV/Consortium with minimum 26% participation each (as substantial member) for such member(s)
- Applicant in the capacity of a Parent Company as a single entity is not permitted to use the credential of its Subsidiary Company/ Companies unless the Applicant participates in tender as JV/Consortium with its Subsidiary Company/ Companies as a member(s) in JV/Consortium with minimum 26% participation each (as substantial member) for such member(s).
About Surat Metro Rail Project:
- Surat with a population of around 60 lakhs is the fastest growing city in India. The city has no Mass Rapid Transportation System (MRTS), thus GoI and GoG decided to provide an MRTS facility in Surat.
- Phase-I of Surat Metro Rail Project, with a total length of 40.35 kms comprises two corridors.
- Length of Corridor-1 is 21.61 kms and Corridor-2 is 18.74 kms with an estimated completion cost of project Rs.12,020 crore.
|Corridors||Total Length (KM) Completely Elevated||Total Stations (All Elevated)|
|Sarthana to Dream City||15.14||6.47||14||6|
|Bhesan to Saroli||18.74||–||18||–|
- The Corridor-1 is from Sarthana to Dream City, which comprises 14 elevated stations and 6 underground stations with depot at Dream City and the Corridor-2 is from Bhesan to Saroli, which comprises 18 elevated stations with depot at Bhesan.
- The Corridor from Dream City Depot to Kadarsha ni Nal of 9.88 Kms (Corridor-1) is being taken up on priority which is having 10 elevated Metro Stations.
- With the constant monitoring and guidance by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Office and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, this project will provide an environmentally friendly Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) to the historical city of Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Surat.
- The said Metro Projects are designed in such a way that it will provide environment friendly, comfortable, hassle free connectivity to some major railway stations, bus depots, colleges, schools, offices, residential areas, commercial places, malls and tourist spots of the cities.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://gmrc.nprocure.com.