DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) invites e-tender in prescribed proforma on Limited Tender basis, for EIA & SIA Study for preparation of DPR for Metro Corridor from Ghodbander to Virar (including one depot) in Mumbai.
- Name of work: EIA & SIA Study for preparation of DPR for Metro Corridor from Ghodbander to Virar in Mumbai (24 km approx.) and one depot (20 hac approx.).
- Period of completion: 30 days
- Estimated cost (Rs.): 6,48,825 /- plus GST as applicable
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15-Mar-2019 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 26-Mar-2019 03:30 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 25-Mar-2019 03:00 PM
Tender, along with all details should be submitted online on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app upto 15:00 Hrs. on 18.03.2019. Late tenders (received after date and time of submission of bid) shall not be accepted under any circumstances. Tender will be opened on 19.03.2019 at 15:30 Hrs.
Tender will remain on sale from 08.03.2019 to 18.03.2019 up to 15:00 Hrs on e-tendering website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :
15 Mar, 2019: MMRDA plans Transit Oriented Development (TOD) along Mumbai Metro corridors
01 Mar, 2019: First TERRATEC TBM Breaks Through on Mumbai Metro
01 Mar, 2019: Mumbai Metro Update : MMRDA Budget of Rs 16,909 crore approved by Devendra Fadnavis
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )
To know more about recent developments of Mumbai Metro: ClickHere
Be the first to comment