The annual event Rail Analysis Innovation & Excellence Summit 2022 will be held on 6th April, 2022 at Le Méridien Hotel, New Delhi, India. This event will be organized as a physical event and will be the 3rd edition of the annual event.
It has received an overwhelming response from the industry and will host industry leaders and experts to recognize the achievements, excellence and innovation in the railway and metro industry of India.
The objective is to bring together India’s largest railway decision-makers, companies and associates on one common platform to get the most prestigious recognition for their performance, new ideas and achievements. It is one of the most important occasions offering over 300 finest companies the chance to meet each other and network with industry leaders.
This special event will also be focused on Make in India and introducing new technologies in railways, metro, LRT systems, high-speed rail, and freight corridor to keep the industry participants fully apprised of the current B2B opportunities, the progress achieved and the new technologies available in the Railway & Metro industry of India.
“This interaction between the Government, Industry and Academia is important to bring forth the new technologies required in the thriving Rail & Metro Sector of India and discuss how India can become a technology and manufacturing powerhouse and allow companies to demonstrate their creativity, innovations, solutions, excellence and expertise in this sector in India that have taken the Industry to new heights.“
In the recent budget allocation for the Railway sector, ₹ 1,40,367.13 crores has been allocated, providing a significant boost to the projects in India. Approx. ₹ 19,130 crores has been earmarked for metro projects and ₹ 4,710 crores has been allocated for the country’s first RRTS project in Budget 2022. Additionally, 400 new generation Vande Bharat trains have been approved for development and manufacturing in the next three years. This growing investment has set the momentum for FY 2022 – 2023 and the industry is going through rapid strides across the complete spectrum.
The event will also host presentations by technology experts who shall showcase new technologies and case studies for the railway and metro sectors.
Participation is also expected from leading manufacturers of rolling stock, signaling & telecom solutions providers, civil engineering experts and the visitors’ profile will include segments like railway and metro component suppliers, building & construction engineers, robotics & automation experts and many more.
The conference theme “New innovation, excellence & achievements in railway and metro sector of India” will have two knowledge-packed sessions with extremely topical sessions focused on:
Following are the major key themes focused at the event:
- Focus on PM Gati Shakti and National Rail Plan 2030
- Make in India for railway, metro & HSR projects
- Discussion on budget allocation for 2022-23
- Future market view & its potential
- Latest digital solutions for railway sector
- Modernization of rolling stock – New innovations
- Breakthroughs and inaugurations in the industry
There will also be more than 20+ exhibitors who shall showcase their products at the stalls to the distinguished audience. These companies will be provided with dedicated space in the event hall to exhibit their products and network with the audience.
Key Highlights of the event:
- 3rd Rail Analysis Innovation & Excellence Summit 2022 to bring together senior Government officials, private sector players from India and concerned stakeholders to enable result-oriented brainstorming, insights & industry trends during the interactive sessions.
- More than 300+ Industry Leaders to participate in the event
- 15+ Speakers and panelists joined the event.
- 20+ exhibitors and sponsors to participate at the event.
Why you must attend the event:
- Participation from decision-makers from railway and metro industry.
- Showcase of new technology for rail & metro projects.
- Insights from senior officials and project owners.
- Q&A sessions with leading figures involved in some of India’s biggest infrastructure projects.
- A platform for Industry, Academia and Railway Industry to discuss & interact.
You are invited to participate and showcase your products and solutions for the rail & metro sector! Visit https://conference.railanalysis.com/ to participate in the event.