The RAIL & METRO TECHNOLOGY CONCLAVE 2019 provides Platform for Innovation and industrial interaction for Railway & Metro projects in India. All the participants will benefit from taking part in the event.
Top 10 reasons to participate in RMT 2019
- Over 500 delegates +
- Two Halls – 16 Sessions , 8 Panel Discussions , 8 Presentations
- 100 Railway Experts / Speakers
- Platform for interaction with Rolling Stock Manufacturers and Suppliers and Buyers & Sellers from both the Private and Government Sector
- Showcase of new Technology for Rail & Metro projects in India
- Insights from senior Railway & Metro officials
- Panel discussions on every requirement and solution, whereby you can know the variable views by different panelists
- Q&A sessions with leading figures involved in some of the India’s biggest infrastructure projects, including Train 18 , Train 20 & High Speed Rail
- Platform for rail suppliers and professionals to meet, build contacts and do meaningful business within a friendly and engaging environment
- Focus on Future Projects in Railways & Metro projects
Some of the Key Speakers & Panelists as a part of the event are :
- Shri Rajesh Agrawal , Member – Rolling Stock , Railway Board
- Shri Mukesh Nigam , Managing Director , CRIS
- Shri H.K Raghu , Executive Director , Urban Transport and High Speed, RDSO
- Shri Mahendra Kumar , Director (Rolling stock & Systems), Lucknow Metro
- Dr. Namrita Kalsi , Chief Architect at NDMC , Former JGM (Architect) , DMRC
- Mr. Sudhir Rao , Managing Director , Bombardier Transportation India
- Mr. Tilak Raj Seth,Executive Vice President & CEO of Mobility Division Siemens Limited
& Many More.
Our vision is to create India’s most important Rail & Metro Event, where knowledge, education, technology and business opportunities are shared to bring around the much needed change, development and progress in the growing Railway Industry of India.
Join us today : conclave.railanalysis.com for the event !
Book your stall now: Click Here
Register as Delegate: Click Here
Speak at the Event: Click Here
We hope that you enjoy your time at the Event!