M/s.T&T Consultants Private Limited. has bagged a contract from National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) for Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for DPR of Mumbai-Nagpur High Speed Rail Corridor.
- Tender No.: NHSRCL/CO/CA/DATA/2020/28
- Name of work: Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for DPR of Mumbai-Nagpur HSR Corridor.
- Completion period of the Work: 04 Months
In September this year, the NHSRCL had invited online open e-tenders for the work Contract: NHSRCL/CO/CA/DATA/2020/28.
Scope of work:
The Contractor is required to prepare a report containing details of data collected from various departments / sites. This will involve the following steps:
- Identification of Crossings (existing & proposed) on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW including but not limited to Roads, Railways, Rivers, Canals etc.
- Identification of Heritage structures infringing on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW such as Historical monuments, tombs, ASI sites and Religious structures such as Temple, Gurudwaras, Mosque, Church etc. and any other important structures.
- Preparation of Auto CAD drawings of the ROW with details as per S.no. 1-2 above plotted on the drawings. The Auto CAD drawings shall have different layers for different entities like Roads, Railways, Spot/Ground levels, Drain, Building, Boundary Wall, Over Ground Utility as instructed by Employer. X, Y, Z co-ordinates of all spot/ground points shall be provided in CSV file with point numbers and feature coding. Z co-ordinates are to be taken with due care and indicated accordingly.
- Collection of Hydrological Data for all rivers, streams etc. crossing the proposed HSR alignment/ROW. The data shall include but not limited to H.F.L., Rainfall data, discharge etc. The data shall also be collected in respect of nearby existing bridges including bridge length, span arrangement etc. In case of any dams nearby, the relevant data of the dam shall also be collected.
- Collection of Geotechnical Data from the concerned authorities for the work executed for existing/proposed/under-construction bridges, viaduct etc. in vicinity of the proposed HSR alignment. The data shall include but not limited to Borelogs, lab test results, in-situ test reports, interpretative reports etc.
- Collection of Topo-sheets, Geological Maps, GADs of existing/proposed/under-construction bridges from the concerned departments.
- Collection of future plans for roads (2-lane and above), Indian Railways, DFCCIL, Inland Waterways etc
- Collection of Data required for preparation of Cost Estimate of the HSR project including source of construction material etc.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender update | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL