The leading national Indian trade fairs wire India, Tube India, METEC India and India Essen Welding & Cutting will take place from 25 to 27 March 2021 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre.
By postponing the events until next year, the Indian organiser Messe Düsseldorf India is reacting to the current dynamics with regard to trade fair shifts in the international calendar of events for metal and metallurgy trade fairs and COVID-19 and its unforeseeable after-effects worldwide.
Together with partners from business and industry, the situation was reassessed and the difficult decision was made to postpone the successful metal trade fair quartet until spring 2021. Around 400 exhibitors from 25 countries are expected to attend.
Friedrich-Georg Kehrer, Global Portfolio Director Metals and Flow Technologies of Messe Düsseldorf, explains: “We are very grateful to our exhibitors and partners for their support in these difficult times. Together we will master the challenges ahead. All the more reason to look forward to welcoming you all to Mumbai from 25 to 27 March 2021”.
Good reasons to attend Tube India :
- Oldest & largest exhibition of Tube & Pipe Industry in India
- International participation from Australia, China, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, & Turkey
- Industry integrated Manufacturers & Suppliers under one roof
- One day high level conference focusing on Digital Technologies in Tube & Pipe Industries
- Broader spectrum of technical expertise & solutions
Tube India 2021