Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has invited open e-tenders for Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of LED RGB lights at viaduct near Transport Nagar metro station UPMRC at Lucknow.
- Tender Reference Number: LKE-ENM-12
- Name of Work: Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of LED RGB lights at viaduct near Transport Nagar metro station UPMRC at Lucknow.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 3.77 Lakh
- Completion Period: 07 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 23rd January, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 30th January, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23rd January, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 30th January, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 31st January, 2023
- The work site will be from Transport Nagar Metro station to Amausi Metro station of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation as detailed below:
- Below the Viaduct between Transport Nagar Metro station and Amausi Metro station of UPMRC at Lucknow.
- Works shall be done within the available power block on viaduct.
- Contractor shall arrange the Road traffic block at his own risk and cost.
- Other premises of UPMRC (if required).
- The Contractor is responsible for “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of LED RGB lights at Viaduct near Transport Nagar Metro Station of UPMRC at Lucknow”.
- All the equipment, accessories, machinery & plants including road traffic management with concerned authority required for “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of LED RGB lights at Viaduct near transport Nagar Metro Station of UPMRC at Lucknow” shall be arranged by contractor & cost of the same should be borne by the contractor.
- The Contractor shall arrange on the advice of the Officer-in-Charge, to issue identity cards bearing photographs of the employees for gate entry and shall exhibit prominently during working hours. The staff shall also be liable for search on entry/exit.
- The Contractor shall ensure that only authorized employees enter the premises of UPMRC, wearing and carrying proper I-cards supplied by the Contractor.
- The tenderer is advised to visit and examine the site of work and its surroundings at his/their cost and obtain for himself in his own responsibility, all information that may be necessary for preparing the Tender and entering into a Contract.
- The agency shall be deemed to have inspected the site and its surroundings before and taken into account all relevant factors pertaining to the Site in the preparation and submission of the Tender.
- Tenderer will follow Indian Electricity Rules, Manufacturers recommendations and all other statuary Rules, Regulations and Acts etc.
- The applicable labour laws are to be adhered to by the tenderer.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from limited vendors for the performance of the whole contract.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be disqualified. No tenderer can be a sub-contractor while submitting a bid in the same bidding process.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- Tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project;
- Tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in subparagraph (a) above; or
- Tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
About the Project:
- To strengthen and augment the transport infrastructure of the city with a holistic multi-modal transport system, Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to implement Lucknow Metro Rail Project as an integrated mass public transport system that meets the mobility and accessibility needs of people of Lucknow.
- The DPR of Lucknow Metro Rail Project, approved by the State Govt was submitted to MoUD on 26.08.2013. MoUD gave its “In-principle approval of Part-1A of DPR” on 27.12.2013.
- The completion cost (including Central taxes) of Part-1A (N-S corridor) is Rs 6880 cr. as per the revised DPR submitted to MoUD on 10.10.2013. The project is being implemented on a 50:50 model (DMRC model) with equity sharing by Gol and GoUP. Over 50% of the project (Rs 3502 cr) is being funded through foreign debt from The European Investment Bank (EIB). The FIRR for the project is 8.12% while the EIRR is 19.43%.
- To implement the Lucknow Metro Rail Project, a special purpose vehicle (SPV), Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) was incorporated on 25.11.2013 under the Companies Act, 1956. The certificate of commencement of business was issued on 24.12.2013. This Company is jointly owned by Gol and GoUP. The authorized capital of the Company is Rs 2000 Cr.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: UPMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRCL