Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has invited open e-tenders for the work of Civil Maintenance Contract for Nine stations from IITK to MTJH Station of Priority Corridor of Kanpur Metro including Metro Depot, Kanpur.
- Tender Reference Number: KNPCM-01
- Name of Work: Civil Maintenance Contract for Nine stations from IITK to MTJH Station of Priority Corridor of Kanpur Metro including Metro Depot, Kanpur.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 43.37 lakhs
- EMD: INR 86,740 Thousand
- Completion period of the Work: 09 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22nd June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 04th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22nd June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 04th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 05th July, 2022
- The tender for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of clause 1.1.3 of NIT. Joint Ventures and consortiums are not allowed to participate in the tender.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be disqualified. No tenderer can be a subcontractor in the same bidding process.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project;
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in subparagraph (a) above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- The Tenderer/applicant must not have been blacklisted or debarred as on the due date of submission of bid by Government of India/ State Government / Government undertaking from participating in the tenders.
- The tenderer should submit an undertaking to this effect in the Form of Tender. The tenderer shall also submit a “Verification Statement” to this effect as per proforma placed at Annexure 1 of ITT.
- All Tenderers are hereby cautioned that tenders containing any material deviation or reservations as described in Clause E 4.4 of “Instructions to Tenderers” and/or minor deviation without quoting the cost of withdrawal shall be considered as non-responsive and is liable to be rejected.
- Late tenders (received after date and time of submission of bid) shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 180 days from the date of submission of Tenders and shall be accompanied with a tender security of the requisite amount in the form of a Demand Draft from Scheduled Commercial Bank in India.
- UPMRC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals without assigning any reasons. No tenderer shall have any cause of action or claim against the UPMRC for rejection of his proposal.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: UPMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC