In continuation to the tender for preparation of SIA & RAP report for Varanasi-Howrah High Speed Rail Corridor, the National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work Final Alignment design including Aerial LiDAR survey and other related works for Varanasi-Howrah High Speed Rail Corridor (about 760 kms. long).
- Contract Package No.: NHSRCL/CO/CA/LIDAR/2021/02
- Approximate cost of work: INR 17.56 Crores
- Tender Security: INR 14,78,400/-
- Completion period of the Work: 150 days
- Pre-bid Meeting: 29.01.2021
- Tender submission start date: 05.02.2021
- Tender submission end date: 11.02.2021
- Date of opening of Tender online: 12.02.2021
Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs):
- Procurement Preference to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) as admissible under Government’s existing policy on the date of opening of bid shall be applicable to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) registered with any statutory bodies specified by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memoranda shall also be given all benefits under Public Procurement Policy Order 2012.
- The bidders shall submit photocopy of current and valid MSEs registration certificate inclusive of all the pages showing the category of entrepreneur – whether the registered firm is owned by General or SC/ST entrepreneurs, monetary limit of their registration for the items tendered to avail the benefits under the policy. The SMEs shall also submit a copy of “Entrepreneurs Memorandum (Part – II)” of the concerned District Centre where the unit is established. The MSEs must also indicate the terminal validity date of their registration.
- Such MSE registered firms shall be exempted from payment of Tender document cost and payment of Tender Security.
- Definition of MSEs owned by SC/ST is as given below:
- In case of proprietary MSE, proprietor(s) shall be SC/ST.
- In case of partnership MSE, the SC/ST partners shall be holding at least 51% shares in the unit.
- In case of Private Limited Companies, at least 51% share shall be held by SC/ST promoters.
- All bidders registered under Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) shall have to satisfy the eligibility criteria at par with other bidders. There shall not be any relaxation in eligibility criteria/bidding process or other bid requirement and L1 price.
- If the lowest valid bidder is non-MSE firm, then in such a case purchase preference facility shall not be applicable in the bid as quantity cannot be split. The total quantity shall be offered to the lowest valid bidder irrespective of their registration status and the benefit to MSEs shall be limited to exemption from cost of tender document and tender security only.
- The above facilities shall not be applicable for the items for which they are not registered.
- The above facility shall be applicable only in case of single entity or all member in JV/Consortium are registered and eligible MSEs.
- All Startups (whether Micro & Small Enterprises or otherwise) are exempted from cost of Tender document and Tender security.
- Definition of Startup: Startup means an entity recognized as Startup by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotions (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. of India.
- The above facility shall be applicable only in case of single entity or all member in JV/Consortium are registered and eligible Startups
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL