The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) has invited sealed Bids from the eligible Bidders for General civil maintenance work of western Reach from transition span (Viaduct) of Old High Court towards stadium station upto Thaltej Gam Dead end (7 Stations And Viaduct) of Ahmedabad Metro Rail project, phase-1.
- Tender Reference No: GMRC/CIVIL MAINTENANCE/EW/PH-1/2022
- Name of Work: General civil maintenance work of western Reach from transition span (Viaduct) of Old High Court towards stadium station upto Thaltej Gam Dead end (7 Stations And Viaduct) of Ahmedabad Metro Rail project, phase-1.
- Estimated cost of Work: INR 2.42 Crore
- EMD: INR 2.42 Lakh
- Completion period of Work: 01 Year
- Document Download Start Date: 28th July, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th August, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 12th August, 2022
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.1.3 of NIT.
- In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract.
- A non-Indian firm is permitted to tender either in a single entity or in a joint venture or consortium arrangement with any other Indian firm having minimum participation interest of 26% or their wholly owned Indian subsidiary registered in India under Companies Act1956 with minimum 26% participation.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process, either individually as a tenderer or as a partner of a JV. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be disqualified.
- No tenderer can be a subcontractor while submitting a bid individually or as a partner of a JV in the same bidding process. A tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any bid, may participate in more than one bid, but only in that capacity.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project;
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in
- subparagraph (a) above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for or implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- A firm can submit the tender either as an individual firm or in a joint venture/Consortium.
- However, the lead partner in case of JV shall be one who has experience of similar work as mentioned in clause 18.104.22.168 A of NIT.
- The Tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s)*** completion date(s) of which falling during last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work”** of value of Rs 1.94 Cr. or more
- Two “similar works” **each of value of Rs. 1.21 Cr. or more
- Three “similar works”**each of value of Rs.0.97 Cr. or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “Construction of Building / Civil Maintenance works of Buildings/ Stations/Depot/Industrial Structure”.
- The tenderer shall submit details of work executed by them in the prescribed format as per Appendix-17 for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from the client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be uploaded.
- In case work is executed for private client documentary proof such as copy of work order, Bill of quantities, Bill wise details of payment received certified by CA, TDS certificates for all the payments received, copy of final/ last bill paid by the client should be submitted.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last day of the previous month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria provided at least 70% of the Contract value of work is completed.
- The details to be furnished in Appendix – 17 & 17A along with the Engineer / Employer’s certificate for ongoing works that should not be older than three months from the tender submission date.
- For completed works, the value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the previous month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year, on compounding basis. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- In case of joint venture / Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/Consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
- If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.gujaratmetrorail.com/tenders/
Source: GMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): GMRC