In continuation to the tender for for supply of Signage and Graphics for 7 Elevated Stations, the Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Ltd. has now invited open Tenders for the work, “Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signage and Graphics for Eleven Elevated Stations (Pkg-2: Paldi, Gandhigram, Old High Court (Interchange), Usmanpura, Vijayanagar, Vadaj & Pkg-4B: Ranip, Sabarmati Railway Station, Aec, Sabarmati Metro Station & Motera Stadium) on North-South Corridor of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Phase-1” hereinafter referred as “Signage Work for Ahmedabad MRTS-(N-S)-PH-I : PK-2 & PK-4B “
- Tender No.: GMRC/Signage/STNS/NS-PK2&PK4B/PH-1/2021
- Approximate cost of work: INR 4.55 Crore
- Completion period of Work: 10 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 14-09-2021
- Last date and time of submission of e-Tender: 13-10-2021
- Opening Date: 13-10-2021
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Work Experience (A). The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s),completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below :
- At least one “similar work” * of value of Rs. 3.64 crore or more
- Two “similar works” *each of value of Rs. 2.28 crore or more.
- Three “similar works” *each of value of Rs. 1.82 crore or more.
Similar works: for this Tender shall means “Signage work for Metro Rail / High Speed Rail / Light Railways/ Malls/ Airports/ Hospitals/ Petrol Pumps/ Heavy Industries/ Museums”
If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV/Consortium and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of value INR 1.82 crore or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
- Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating the JV/Consortium.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Performa of Appendix-17 & 17A of FIT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof of completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for a private client, a copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria, provided at least 70% of the Contract value of work is completed.
- The details to be furnished in Appendix-17 & 17A along with the Engineer / Employer’s certificate and other requisite details as mentioned in NIT/Tender Document. The Engineer / Employer’s certificate for ongoing works should not be older than three months from the tender submission date.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year.
- The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender. For updation, the rate of inflation will be applied on a compounding basis.
- In case of Joint venture / Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. If the qualifying work(s) were done by them in JV/Consortium having different constituents (consist of other than Indian Contractor or consist of Indian contractor with less than 40% share), then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered, but in case if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in JV/consortium having different constituents (consist of Indian contractor with 40% or more participation), then the value of work as per Indian contractor percentage participation in such JV/consortium shall be taken two times subject to the maximum of 100% for the consideration of value of the work for work experience.
- If the above work(s) i.e. “Similar works” comprise other works, then client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 31-08-2021, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited was incorporated by the Government of Gujarat to implement the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project. The Company was restructured and with effect from 20th March 2015, the company has been converted into 50:50 SPV of the Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
- GMRC is implementing Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I, Phase–II and Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-I (the “Project”) with an objective of providing safe, fast and eco-friendly transportation services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously reducing congestion on roads.
About Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I:
- The total length of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I is 40.03 kms, out of which, one stretch of 6.5 kms is already functional from March 2019 and the balance 33.5 kms is at an advanced stage which is expected to be completed by August 2022, coinciding with the 75th year of India’s independence.
- North-South Corridor:
- North-South Corridor with a length of 18.87 km will connect Motera Stadium to APMC, Vasna and will be passing through Sabarmati, AEC, Sabarmati Railway station, Ranip, Vadaj, Vijaynagar, Usmanpura, Old High court, Gandhigram, Paldi, Shreyas, Rajivnagar and Jivraj stations.
- North-South Corridor will be completely elevated with 15 stations.
- East-West Corridor:
- The length of the East-West Corridor is about 21.16 km with 17 stations in the route.
- This corridor will connect Vastral Gam to Thaltej Gaam and will be passing through Nirant Cross Road, Vastral, Rabari Colony, Amraiwadi, Apparel Park, Kankaria East, Kalupur Railway Station, Ghee Kanta, Shahpur, Old High Court, Stadium, Commerce Six Road, Gujarat University, Gurukul Road, Doordarshan Kendra, Thaltej stations.
- In the East-West corridor, approximately 6.5 km is the underground section with 4 underground stations and the rest is the elevated section with 13 elevated stations.
- Old High Court station will be an interchange station for both the corridors.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://gmrc.nprocure.com.
Source: GMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): GMRC