Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) a Joint Venture of Government of Karnataka and Government of India, invites open Bid through National Competitive Bidding (Single Stage – Two Envelope System) from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning of Grid connected Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic system of 20 MWp including civil works and Operation & Maintenance for a period of 25 years for BMRCL under RESCO model.
- Tender Reference Number: BMRCL/SPV-2
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning of Grid connected Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic system of 20 MWp including civil works and Operation & Maintenance for a period of 25 years for BMRCL under RESCO model.
- EMD: INR 91.64 Lakh
- Completion Period: 18 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 21st July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 10th August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 25th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 10th August, 2022
- The Bidder should be a firm/body incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 or 2013 including any amendment thereto, or Government owned Enterprises engaged in the business of Power / Infrastructure.
- A copy of certificate of incorporation shall be furnished along with the Bid in support of above. b) Indian Solar Cell and module manufacturers, who qualify ITB clause 3.3. Above, are also eligible to participate in this Bid.
- Bidder must meet the Eligibility Criteria: a) Bidder will be declared as a Qualified Bidder on meeting the eligibility criteria and as demonstrated based on documentary evidence submitted by the Bidder in the Bid. b) Further in-case where the bidding company has used the financial eligibility criteria of its Parent Company then it needs to be ensured that any change in the controlling equity of the Bidding company requires prior approval of BMRCL.
- Bidder can use the credentials of its Parent Company/Affiliate’s to fulfil the Eligibility criteria mentioned below. In such case, Bidders shall submit an Undertaking from the Parent Company or Affiliate as per Format-9, certificate of relationship of Parent Company or Affiliate with the Bidding Company as per Format-8 and Company Secretary certificate towards shareholding pattern of the Parent Company and the Bidding Company as per Format A, along with a Board resolution from the Parent Company.
- The Bidders for this Contract will be considered only from those Firms, Companies, Corporations, Partnerships, Consortium or Joint Venture (group) who pass the Eligibility and Qualification Criteria (EQC) as specified in this Bid, based on their submission under ‘Techno-Commercial Bid’ with this Bid. Price Bid of only such qualified and technically compliant Bidders will be opened and evaluated.
- Only firms that/those is/are registered and incorporated in India are eligible to participate in this Bid either as a Single entity or as member of a JV/Consortium. In case of a JV/Consortium, all the members should have been registered and incorporated in India.
- Only ‘Class-I Local Bidder’ as defined under the ITB clause 3.20, shall be eligible to bid in this Bidding process.
Eligible Source Countries for Materials, Plant and Services:
- There are no restrictions on the country of origin of Plant, Materials, and Services to be provided under the Contract, except as provided under ITB clause 3.2.2, 3.2.3 and 3.3.
- However, all Plant, Materials and services shall be to the satisfaction of the Employer and the Engineer and their decision will be final and binding.
- All Plant, Materials and services included in the Bidders Proposals and incorporated in the Contract document shall not, in any event, be construed as a submission to the Employer and the Engineer under the Contract.
- A JV/Consortium, if incorporated as a Company, is required to submit Bid Security in the name of JV/Consortium only. In case, JV/Consortium has not formed a Registered Company, the Bid Security shall be submitted in the name of the Lead Member or any other member(s).
- JV/Consortium shall submit complete details of the proposed division of role, responsibilities and corporate relationships among the individual members with their percentage participation.
- All members shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the Contract in accordance with the Contract terms.
- JV/Consortium shall nominate a Leader (member-in-charge) who shall have the authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the members of the JV/ Consortium during the Bidding process and in the event the JV/ Consortium is awarded the Contract, during Contract execution.
- The Leader shall be authorized to incur liabilities, receive payments and receive instructions for and on behalf of any or all members of the Joint venture/Consortium.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in
Source: BMRCL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL
Be the first to comment