Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has invited Request from eligible applicants who fulfil qualification criteria for Precast boundary wall construction of Phulapokhari Depot near Phulapokhari Station for Phase-I of Bhubaneswar MRTS.
- Tender Reference Number: BBC-01
- Name of Work: Precast boundary wall construction of Phulapokhari Depot near Phulapokhari Station for Phase-I of Bhubaneswar MRTS.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 9,40,64,508/-
- EMD: INR 9,40,000/-
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download/Sale Start Date: 24th Nov, 2023
- Document Download/Sale End Date: 14th Dec, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 30th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 08th Dec, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th Dec, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 15th Dec, 2023
Precast Boundary wall construction of Phulapokhari Depot near Phulapokhari Station Bhubaneswar for Phase-I of Bhubaneswar MRTS. The works include supply of all machineries, manpower equipment and other necessities required for construction of all work as per technical specifications, drawings and or as directed by engineer-in- charge. The work has to be done in neat and clean fashion.
The objective of the contract is the construction completion, testing and commissioning of the permanent works by the Contractor (including without limitation, construction and removal of the Temporary Works) and the rectification of defects appearing in Permanent Works in the manner and to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract.
In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
Scope of Works:
- Site clearance and dismantling of obstructions, if any, before commencement of work as specified or as directed.
- True and proper setting out and layout of the Works, bench marks and provision of all necessary labour, instruments and appliances in connection therewith as specified or as directed.
- Provision of foundation, columns, erection of precast panels and their connection through stitch columns as per drawing or instructions of Engineer-in-charge.
- Foundations for the system equipment etc. as per coordination with various service providers and system contractors engaged by DMRC.
- Clearing of site and handing over of all the Works, as specified or as directed;
- All aspects of quality assurance, including testing of materials and other components of the work, as specified or as directed;
- Maintenance of the completed Work during the period as specified;
- Submission of completion (i.e. ‘as-built’) drawings in A-2 size sheet (6 sets) and other related documents as specified or as directed;
- Day to day cleaning of the work site throughout the execution period.
- Any other item of work may be required to be carried out for completing the work under this Contract in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the Contract and/or to ensure the structural stability and safety during and after construction.
Architectural Works and Site Development:
- The work under this contract shall consist of, but not limited to, furnishing all labours, materials, equipment’s, tools, plants and necessary machinery as required to completely execute all the works relating to:
- Architectural work comprises – Brick work/ masonry in foundation and in super structure, all wall treatments including plastering, cladding, tiling, and painting if required.
- Railing or protection with Concertina Coil with mild steel frames or as specified.
The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of INR 7.5251 Crore or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of INR 4.7032 Crore or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of INR 3.7625 Crore or more.
The “Similar work” for this contract shall be “Construction of any Civil work with RCC Precast structure”.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.