After Rail Grinding Machine for Ballastless / Ballasted track of RRTS , the National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) has now invited online bids for the Architectural Finishing for 7 Elevated Stations and Design Verification, Detailed Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Systems of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor.
|Loan No. and Title:||51073-IND: Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Investment Project (Tranche-1).|
|Name of Work:||Package 10: Architectural Finishing for 7 Elevated Stations (viz. Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Guldhar, Duhai, Partapur, Rithani, Shatabdi Nagar) and Design Verification, Detailed Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Systems including Fire Detection & Supression Systems and Hydraulics Systems from Sahibabad UP Ramp to Duhai (EPE) and Partapur Station to Shatabdi Nagar DN Ramp of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor.|
|Tender Identification No.||2020_ADBNC_48935_1|
|Completion Period:||1610 days|
|Pre Bid Meeting Date:||16-Jun-2020 11:00 AM|
|Bid Submission Start Date:||14-Jul-2020 03:00 PM|
|Bid Submission End Date:||21-Jul-2020 03:00 PM|
|Bid Opening Date:||21-Jul-2020 05:00 PM|
- Interface Works
- In addition, the Contractor shall be required to accommodate requirements of miscellaneous works as per interfacing requirements. The Contractor shall carry out necessary co-ordinations with Civil works contractor, PEB Contractor, Horticulture Works Contractor (wherever required), E & M Contractor and various system contractors pertaining to traction power supply, signalling, telecommunication, AFC etc. for keeping provisions pertaining to cut outs, shafts, raceways, concealed conduits, other conduits, fixtures, inserts clearances etc all complete for the scope of work. The contractor shall coordinate with Civil works contractor for providing construction work to achieve the key dates.
- Earthing and lighting protection wherever required.
- Interface with Civil Contractor: Civil & PEB works of the stations are to be executed by the respective contractors. The contractor shall interface and co-ordinate with concerned Contractor regarding flooring, plastering, veneering, false ceiling, doors/windows, railing, rolling shutters, external cladding, site development works, plumbing & sanitary works.
- Interface with E & M and Plumbing (MEP) works:Interface with System E&M and Plumbing (MEP) Works System works of the station are to be executed by various system contractors. The architectural finishing work contractor shall ensure efficient interface and Coordination with those system contractors concerning Electrical, Fire Fighting, Hydraulics, signalling, telecom, IT works etc in various sections within stations etc. on site.
- Interface with Elevator/escalator contractor : Elevator/escalators works of the station are to be executed by a separate contractors and Architectural Finishes Work Contractor shall ensure efficient interface and Coordination with the Elevator/escalator contractor concerning all aspects of the installation and commissioning of Elevators and Escalators.
- Interface with Traction Power Supply Contractor : Traction an Power Supply works at the station are to be executed by a separate contractors and E&M contract Teams shall ensure efficient interface and Coordination with the Traction Power Supply Contractor concerning all aspects of the installation and commissioning of Traction Power Supply Scope of Work.
- Interface with Solar System contractors : Solar System work at the station are to be executed by a separate contractors and the Contractor (Architect finishing and E&M contract Teams) shall ensure efficient interface and Coordination with the Solar Supply Contractor concerning all aspects of the installation and commissioning of Solar Power Supply Scope of Work.
Open competitive bidding (OCB) – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage- Two Envelope Bidding Procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
Only eligible bidders with the following qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- The bidder must have minimum average annual construction turnover of INR 615 Million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total the subject contract of INR 100 Million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works pertaining to Architectural finishing with/without E&M works in Metro Rail or High Speed Railways or Regional Rail Stations/Airports/Office Building Towers/Commercial Building Towers/Institutional Building Towers that have been completed or substantially completed within the last Ten (10) years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.
For the complete eligibility and qualification requirements, Bidders should refer to the bidding documents.
The complete bidding document in English , can be viewed and/or downloaded from official website of NCRTC www.ncrtc.in or e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app from 29 May 2020 to 21 July 2020 up to 15:00 Hrs (IST). Bids must be submitted online only at https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app on or before 21 July 2020 up to 15:00 hrs (IST).
Source : NCRTC Tender
Be the first to comment