Chief General Manager – S&T, IRCON for and on behalf of Rail Land Development Authority (Ministry of Railways) invites online bids in Single packet system for the supply of Electronics Interlocking based Signalling system for Redevelopment of Safdarjung Railway Station.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/1036/SJ-RS/S&T/EI-TENDER/01
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electronics Interlocking based Signalling system for Redevelopment of Safdarjung Railway Station by leveraging the commercial potential of the land around the station including RLDAs office as well as air space above Railway station.
- Estimated Cost of Work: approx. Rs 10.41 Crore
- Earnest Money: Rs 11.21 Lakh
- Completion Period: Eight (8) Months
|16.06.2020 17:30 Hrs
|Bid Document Download/ Start Date
|16.06.2020 17:30 Hrs
|Clarification Start Date
|18.06.2020 11.30 Hrs
|Clarification End Date
|18.06.2020 17.30 Hrs
|Bid submission Start Date
|23.06.2020 09:00 Hrs
|Bid Submission End Date
|30.06.2020 15:00 Hrs
|Bid Opening Date
|01.07.2020 15:00 Hrs
Scope of work:
The Contractor’s scope of work shall include, but not limited to:
- Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of ElectronicsI nterlocking based Signalling system for Re-development of Safdurjung Railway Station by leveraging the commercial potential of the land around the station including RLDA‟s office as well as air space above Railway station of Northern Railway. The EI system at Safdurjung Station having centralized to cater for field gears. At present, DC Track Circuit in station yard, Automatic Signalling on Main line with Axle counter & AFTC for Block working between Safdurjung station to Chanakyapuri Halt& Safdurjung station to Sarojini Nagar with Panel Interlocking having 25 KV AC railway electrification is working at the station. As the 25 KV AC railways electrification is working in the section.All the S&T equipment‟s planning; design & drawing along with execution shall be planned & executed accordingly.
- It includes Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Indoor work for Centralized EI system including design and drawing, IPS, Data loggers, CT rack, Relay rack, Relays, ELD, Fire alarm system, MSDA Cetc. for commissioning of double line working as per enclosed yard layout given in Drawing section. It also includes outdoor work like Trenching, Cable laying, termination of cables in Location boxes to existing equipments i.e.Track circuits, Point machines, Signals, MSDAC, Earthings etc.
- The EI system shall be scalable and designed in such a way that it will be possible to use the EI system provided for future modifications in the yardwith minimum alteration works in Hardware as well as Software of EI to reduce NI period to minimum possible time.
The entire work shall be completed in Eight months from the date of issue of LOA. Although the completion period is D+8 months, the work has to be done in a phased manner progressively. The contractor shall submit the detailed PERT/Bar chart/time-plan of activities/work to achieve commissioning of entire work as given below –
The whole work shall be carried out as per following schedule:
|Description of Milestone
|Completion Target ( Months)
|Design & Documentation (Submission & approval) for Safdurjung station
|Supply of Signalling materials complete
|Trenching and cable laying, Location foundation, erection,wiring, etc.
|Indoor/Outdoor work pertaining to EI testing and commissioning.
|Completion and testing of station and submission of completion drawings
Note # D stand for Date of issue of Letter of Acceptance.
- Within 7 (Seven) days of the acceptance of the tender and before the work is commenced; the contractor shall have to submit a detailed programme for each major element of the work, using the modern networking techniques for Project monitoring, for approval of the Engineer. The construction programme will show the general methods, arrangements, order and timing for all the significant activities in the works identifying the critical path for the work clearly, along with monthly cash flow. The programme shall clearly provide for and indicate the time required for the preliminaries before starting the work and shall indicate the dates of commencement and completion of the various sections of the work.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost. Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online. Amendments/Corrigendum/Addendum, if any, would be hosted on the website only.
Source : IRCON Tender