The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC) has invited open e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) on Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) under single stage two packet system for the following works:
- Tender Reference Number: DM/EL/COR-OF/133
- Name of Work: Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Comprehensive Operation & Maintenance of Roof Top Solar PV Project and associated support structure works on RESCO Model for a Period of 25 Years in Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC.
- Completion period of work: 1460 days
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 18-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 05-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 31-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 09-Apr-2021
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work for the bidder include detailed survey of site identification in this Bid, Design, Engineering, Supply, Erection of suitable raised structure, Testing & Commissioning of the 11 MWp (with variation as defined in the Contract) Rooftop Solar PV project including Operation and Comprehensive Maintenance (O&M) of the project in RESCO Model for a period of 25 years on stations, depots and other buildings of Delhi-Meerut Corridor of NCRTC.
- The Project cost shall include all the costs related to above Scope of Work. Bidders shall quote for the entire facilities on a “Single responsibility” basis such that the total Bid Tariff covers all the obligations mentioned in the Bidding Documents in respect of Design, Engineering, Supply, Erection of suitable raised structure, Testing & Commissioning of the 11 MWp Rooftop Solar PV project including Operation and Comprehensive Maintenance (O&M) of the project in RESCO Model for a period of 25 years on stations, depots and other buildings of Delhi-Meerut Corridor of NCRTC, including spares required if any during O&M period. The Bidder has to take all permits, approvals and licenses, Insurance etc., provide training and such other items and services required to complete the scope of work mentioned above. The bidder shall not be entitled to claim any charges, even though it may be necessary to extend the completion period for any reasons whatsoever.
- The cost shall be inclusive of all duties and taxes, insurance etc. The tariff quoted by the firm shall be complete in all respect and no price variation / adjustment shall be payable.
- The operation & maintenance of Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant would include wear, tear, overhauling, machine breakdown, insurance, and replacement of defective modules, inverters / Power Conditioning Unit (PCU), spares, consumables & other parts for a period of 25 years.
- The Bidder shall be responsible and take an Insurance Policy for transit-cum storage-cum-erection for all the materials to cover all risks and liabilities for supply of materials on site basis, storage of materials at site, erection, testing and commissioning. The bidder shall also take appropriate insurance during O&M period.
- The Bidder shall also take insurance for Third Party Liability covering loss of human life, engineers and workmen and also covering the risks of damage to the third party / material / equipment / properties during execution of the Contract including O&M period covering structural damages & fire hazard. Before commencement of the work, the Bidder will ensure that all its employees and representatives are covered by suitable insurance against any damage, loss, injury or death arising out of the execution of the work or in carrying out the Contract. Liquidation, Death, Bankruptcy etc., shall be the responsibility of the bidder.
Operation & Maintenance (O&M):
- The bidder shall be responsible for operation and maintenance of the 11 MWp (with variation as defined in the Contract) Roof top Solar PV system for a period of 25 years during which NCRTC will monitor the project for effective performance in line with conditions specified elsewhere in the bid document. During this period, the bidder shall be responsible for supply of all spare parts as required from time to time for scheduled and preventive maintenance, major overhauling of the plant, replacement of defective modules, inverters/PCUs etc.. and maintaining log sheets for operation, deployment of staff for continuous operations and qualified engineer for supervision of O&M work, complaint logging & its attending.
- The developer is responsible for the waterproofing of the roof disturbed / pierced for installation of Solar Power System for the whole O&M period (25 Years). To ensure the water proofing, a third-party inspection jointly with power producers and power purchaser will be conducted annually. The developer should immediately take necessary action to repair any damage to the water proofing. NCRTC may impose a suitable penalty for the delay caused to resolve the issue.
- The project progress will be monitored by NCRTC and the projects will be inspected for quality at any time during commissioning or after the completion of the project either by officer(s) from NCRTC or any authorized agency/ experts.
- NCRTC may depute a technical person(s) for inspection, Third party verification, monitoring of system installed to oversee, the implementation as per required standards and also to visit the manufacturer s facilities to check the quality of products as well as to visit the system integrators to assess their technical capabilities as and when required.
- Any visit to the facility by NCRTC or its representatives shall not be construed as an endorsement by NCRTC of the operation, maintenance, modification and repair procedures employed by bidder at the facility unless the same is projected in the report.
The complete bid document can be viewed / downloaded by the Bidder from e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app or can be viewed at the official website of NCRTC www.ncrtc.in.
Source: NCRTC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC