Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has floated open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Provision of LiDAR laser-based intrusion detection system inside tunnel near Portal CH:6400 at Airport Express Line.
Brief about Tender Submission:
Name of the Work: Provision of LiDAR laser-based intrusion detection system inside tunnel near Portal CH:6400 at Airport Express Line.
The Tender Number is (E&M/APL-03) for the above work. The Estimated cost for this work is INR 28,52,556/- and EMD amount is INR 57,051/- and the Completion Period of the work is: 02 Months.
Prospective bidders can download the tender document starting from 03rd January, 2024 and submissions are open from 12th January, 2024, the Pre-bid Meeting is on 08th January, 2024, the last date for the submission is 17th January, 2024 and the same will open on 18th January, 2024.
The objective of the contract is “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of LiDAR LASER based Intrusion detection system inside tunnel near portal Ch. 6400 at Airport Express Line” in full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
Location of Work:
- The work shall be carried out at following locations of DMRC Airport Line:
- Tunnel-Ramp Portal area at Ch 6400 both UP and Down track Line.
- Station Control Room of Dhaula Kuan Metro Station.
Scope of Works:
- LiDAR laser-based Intrusion detection system will be a real time monitoring system for any intrusion activity in a protected area.
- Cable used shall be properly clamped on supports after laying on a daily basis in the tunnel/Portal area.
- All balance material/tools/equipment/scrap etc shall be removed on a daily basis after execution of work in the tunnel. Contractor shall be penalised if any material/equipment/scrap left in tunnel track that obstruct DMRC train.
- For any interference/damage in the already installed equipment of DMRC in the tunnel/track, the contractor shall be penalised for loss to the assets of DMRC.
- Availability of sufficient manpower, equipment, tools i.e trolley,crane,ladder etc for cable loading/unloading/laying to complete the work in the tunnel in stipulated time is the sole responsibility of the contractor. Nothing shall be provided and paid in this regard.
- The work shall be carried out as per Bill of quantity and as per specification.
- List of approved make for supply items shall be as per Bill of quantity.
Supply, laying, testing and commissioning of 8 core intrusion cable/communication cable through GI conduit with required installation accessories shall be fixed/supported on existing support/additional support or clamped through saddles as the possible best practice along the track walls for LiDAR LASER based Intrusion detection circuit including cable jointing and termination between Main control panel and detection sensors, Hooters, Communication unit etc at track area. To make the Intrusion detection system fully operational is the responsibility of the contractor.
- The installation accessories (including JBs if required) will be the scope of the contractor. GI Conduit with base to be saddled in tunnel area at each 500mm interval.
- The Equipment/s such as Tablet to be installed/fixed in the Station Control Room of Dhaula Kuan should look aesthetically good and at an accessible location in an enclosed enclosure/box.
- DMRC will provide single phase 220-240V at least 6A rated AC Supply to contractors at the worksite. Thereafter any electrical supply unit/s required to change voltage level (AC/DC) for Intrusion detection system will be the scope of contractor. The control panel shall be installed at safe height from Ground level or walkway.
- Contractor shall ensure proper mounting well supported arrangements of equipment capable of handling high wind pressure thrust due to piston effect from tunnel area by regular movements of trains.
Contractor shall ensure that any driver or software licence to be used in Intrusion detection system shall have min. 10 years validity. Backup of software to be provided by the contractor to DMRC. Laser based intrusion systems should be capable of differentiating train movement during revenue hours. The software should have a silence option, so that intrusion alarm could be silent by Dhaula Kuan Metro station controller when maintenance activity is done by DMRC staff in the specified tunnel section.
- SIM cards for communication are to be provided by DMRC. Except SIM cards all other communication equipment/s are in scope of contractor.
- Contractor shall ensure that fundamental frequencies and harmonics etc produced by LiDAR LASER based Intrusion detection system will not interfere with other systems installed at track area.
- Components/equipment used in LiDAR LASER based Intrusion detection systems should comply with EMC (Electromagnetic compliance) and should be protected from any electrical and magnetic interference.
- Contractor shall submit Wiring diagram with terminal block details of electrical/electronic circuits used for Intrusion detection system.
- All laser based equipment to be installed in the tunnel area should not infringe with existing equipment of other departments.
- After Completion of work, operation and maintenance training for intrusion detection system shall be imparted by Contractor to DMRC staff.
- In this behalf the contractor shall submit documents of maintenance checklist and operational working of Intrusion Detection System to DMRC.
Contractor shall supply the material required for installation work as per BOQ. The work shall be carried out under the guidance of engineer in-charge or DMRC’s representative authorised by engineer in charge. In case of any dispute regarding the above between the contractor and DMRC, the decision of DMRC shall be final and binding on the contractor.
The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one ―similar work of value of Rs 22.82 lakh or more, or
- Two ―similar works each of value of Rs 14.26 lakh or more, or
- Three ―similar works each of value of Rs 11.41 lakh or more
Similar work Supply, Installation, testing & Commissioning/ Installation, testing & Commissioning of Intrusion Detection system/ Peripheral Intrusion detection system (based on electrical fencing/LiDAR (Light detection and Ranging) base system). And
OEM Certificate for OEM bidder or Authorization support from OEM for Non-OEM bidder. At the time of tender submission stage:
- Bidder has to ensure the compliance and submission of Appendix-7A of FOT duly signed by Bidder and the OEM of LiDAR Laser Sensor. Bidder has to ensure submission of Appendix-7B of FOT duly signed by the bidder and the OEM of LiDAR Laser Sensor.
- Documents to be submitted as per Table-1 of Employer Requirements is mandatory at the time of bidding, failing which the same shall not be accepted and all such bids shall be considered ineligible and summarily rejected.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.