Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has floated open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Supply & installation of high attenuation bonded direct fastening system ADFF6 fasteners for mitigation of vibration at identified location in underground section of Line-6 of DMRC Network.
- Tender Reference Number: OCP-1480
- Name of Work: Supply & installation of high attenuation bonded direct fastening system ADFF6 fasteners for mitigation of vibration at identified location in underground section of Line-6 of DMRC Network.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 226.65 Lakh
- EMD: INR 2,26,660/-
- Completion Period: 10 Months
- Document Download/Sale Start Date: 25th Oct, 2023
- Document Download/Sale End Date: 08th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02nd Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th Nov, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 09th Nov, 2023
The objective of the contract is the maintenance, completion, testing and commissioning of the permanent works by the Contractor (including without limitation, the maintenance and removal of the Temporary Works) and the rectification of defects appearing in Permanent Works in the manner and to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract. In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
Scope of works:
In the present contract Package, the work for the “Supply & Installation of high attenuation bonded Direct Fastening system ADFF6 fasteners for mitigation of Vibration at identified location in Underground section of Line-6 of DMRC network” will be executed. It includes supply and installation of ADFF-6 fastenings in mentioned sections as below and also shifting of replaced vossloh-336 fittings in the concerned depot’s store. The ADFF6 fastening is to be retrofitted on the anchor stud of existing 336 fastening.
Identified Locations in Line -6:
|Sr. No.||Line||Location||Curve No.||CH from||CH to||Length (m)|
Nos of Fastening
Total quantity of supply of ADFF6 fastening is 1600 nos, out of which 1552 nos of fastening will be installed as per above proposed location and remaining 48 nos of fastening will be kept as spare. The installation work to be done during night shift in the main line (01:00 Hrs to 04:30 Hrs) with complete safety precautions as laid down.
This work has to be done as per the directions of engineer-in- Charge. The contractor will have to arrange necessary Lighting equipment to carry out the above works. If feasible, lighting shall be provided by DMRC free of cost.
- All activities generally on mainlines shall be carried out during non-traffic hours at night time. The non operation hours may be from 01:00 to 4.30 hrs. The work shall be carried on approved block day only.
- The approved block details will be made available by Engineer In-charge. In case of emergency/ unusual occurrences, the work may have to be done at any hour of day and night.
- After completion of days/nights works contractor shall ensure that all equipment, tools and plants P.Way material, etc. either released or new are cleared before leaving the site. No material whatsoever shall be left behind and Track is fit for train movement for performing the revenue services.
- The quantum of work to be done under each item will be indicated to the contractor from time to time, during the currency of the contract & contractor shall instantaneously rise to the occasion and complete the work expeditiously.
- In case of emergency the contractor has to mobilise resources and carry out works at any time of the day and night instantaneously at short notice if directed. The contractor shall be always ready to attend any emergency if so arise.
- While doing the works, the contractor shall cause least inconvenience either to the travelling public or to the station staff or to the DMRC rakes. DMRC reserves the right to inspect any of the depots of the contractor where DMRC’s material has been stored and also to inspect the places where the contractor fabricates or otherwise processes these materials and the contractor shall provide all facilities for such inspections.
- The contractor shall ensure that all his staff shall wear proper uniform with personal protective equipment including helmet, safety shoes and illuminated jacket etc. while working. The contractor will not cause any damage to the DMRC property or assets. If any such damage is caused, the contractor will have to pay the cost of such Damage & DMRC’s decision on the issue will be final.
- The contractor will not cause any damage to the DMRC property or assets. If any such damage is caused, the contractor will have to pay the cost of such Damage & DMRC’s decision on the issue will be final.
- The contractor will have to complete the work during specified time. While working in the non- commercial hours, works have to be completed & men & materials will have to be removed by 4.15 hrs or as specified from time to time. Instructions of the employer given from time to time shall be followed.
- The quality of the work shall be as per the standards. The contractor shall use standard tools & materials as specified or as per the requirement of approved or reputed Brands as the case may be. The contractor shall take all necessary safety measures & precautions and the contractor shall be entirely responsible for the safety & security of his men & materials.
- If the same item or condition features in the special conditions of the contract & General conditions of the contract, then the item or condition mentioned in the special conditions of the contract alone will be applicable. Contractor shall provide Photo-identity cards to all his staff & supervisors.
Ballastless Track Structure:
Track shall be laid on cast in situ/precast reinforced plinth or slab, hereinafter referred to as the ‘track slab’. The track slab shall be designed as plinth beam or slab type ballastless track structure with derailment guards. The track slab dimensions and the clearance between rail and derailment guard shall be sufficient to accommodate the base plates of the fastening system and to facilitate easy and convenient replacement of the fastening system. The clearance between rail and derailment guard shall be within the range provided in Annexure-C-1.
- In general, track slab on which the fastening and rails are to be fitted shall:
- Resist the track forces.
- Have adequate edge distance of concrete beyond the anchor bolts to provide resistance against edge failure.
- Provide a level base for uniform transmission of rail forces.
- Have geometrical accuracy and enable installation of track to the tolerances laid down.
- Ensure adequate drainage
- Resist weathering
- Be construction friendly, maintainable and quickly repairable in the event of a derailment. The ‘Repair and Maintenance methods’ shall be detailed in the ‘Track Maintenance Manual’ to be prepared and made available before the line or a portion of a line is opened for traffic.
- Ensure provision for electrical continuity between consecutive plinths/slabs by an appropriate design.
The tenders for this contract will be considered only from i.e. M/s Star Track Fasteners Pvt. Ltd.. for the performance of the whole contract.
Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for implementation of the project; or
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in sub-paragraph (a) above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for an implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
The payment of the tender cost is acceptable from any account. However, the tenderer shall submit such transaction details along with their tender submission on e-portal. If the same transaction reference number has been submitted for more than one bid, all such bids shall be considered ineligible and summarily rejected.
DMRC/ any other Metro Organization (100% owned by Govt.) / Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs / Order of Ministry of Commerce, applicable for all Ministries must not have banned business with the tenderer (including any member in case of JV/consortium) as on the date of tender submission. The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in Appendix-5 of Form of Tender.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC