The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited a request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development at Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake Metro Station (Line-7).
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-72R
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Aug-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 28-Jul-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Aug-2021
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) (formerly known as Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD)) to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation for the DMRC vide its Policy Circular No K-14011/8/2000-MRTS (Pt.) dt 30.3.2009.
- Through this RFP Document, DMRC intends to select a “lessee” to take up on Lease basis, the spaces available for property development at Trilokpuri- Sanjay Lake Metro Station of Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) (hereinafter referred to as “Project Site”).
- This Leasing has been envisaged to generate up-front and recurring revenues to DMRC to supplement its non fare-box collections in the operation phase. An information document covering the purpose of the lease, details of space available at metro station etc.
About Project Site:
- The Project Site is situated at the Line-7 (Mukundpur-Shiv Vihar corridor) of Phase-III of Delhi MRTS Project.
- Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake is an elevated metro station.
- The station lies in proximity to North-East Delhi and is accessible by road to all areas in Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake, Mayur Vihar Phase-1 & Phase-2, Vinod Nagar and Kalyanpuri,.
- DMRC has planned property development at Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake MRTS station along with operating facilities for commuters.
- The space on above Ground Floor ( First Floor) is proposed to be leased out for specified purposes as detailed in this document.
- The Project site has an excellent opportunity to become important commercial hub within this locality.
- With separate access being available for the commercial area, prominent and spacious frontage, and a captive commuter base, this area will present unique opportunities for retailers.
- As proposed built up area for Property Development is planned at the footprint of the station building. Hence building plans approvals from local bodies are not required.
Property Development Area:
The PD Area at the Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake Metro Station (Project Site) is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” as demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure – 6 of this document and is in form of built up area for retail and commercial spaces, details of which are given below:
|PD Area||Built-up Area in Sqm|
|Above Ground Floor (First PD Level)||2526|
The complete bid document can be downloaded by the bidder from the website of https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Previous Tenders for Property Development:
Meanwhile, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has recently invited request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development at Sector-28 Metro Station of Line-6 Extn.
- Contract number: CPD-88
- Name of work: Property Development at Sector-28 Metro Station of Line-6 Extn.
Project Site Details:
- The Project Site is situated at the Line-6 Ext (Badarpur – Faridabad corridor) of Phase-III of Delhi MRTS Project.
- Sector-28 is an elevated metro station.
- The station lies in proximity to Delhi – Agra highway (NH -2), and is accessible by road to all areas in Badarpur and Faridabad.
- DMRC has planned property development at Sector 28 MRTS station along with operating facilities for commuters.
- The station will have retail and commercial space on various floors which is proposed to be leased out for specified purposes as detailed in this document.
- Being located in the commercial sector of Faridabad, the Project Site has an excellent opportunity to become an important commercial hub within this locality.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC