Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Comprehensive annual maintenance contract of 148 nos. X-BIS machines which have completed/going to complete their designed life and are in working condition.
- Tender Reference Number: OEM-1168
- Name of Work: Comprehensive annual maintenance contract of 148 nos. X-BIS machines which have completed/going to complete their designed life and are in working condition.
- Estimated Work: INR 3,62,33,000 Crore
- EMD: INR 3,62,326 Lakh
- Tenure Period: 01 Year
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 04th November, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 26th November, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21st November, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 26th November, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 28th November, 2022
Scope of Work:
- The contractor will execute the work i.e. Contract: OEM-1168-: Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of 148 nos. X-BIS machines which have completed/going to complete their designed life and are in working condition.
- Description of installed machines is placed at Schedule-A and B of Employer’s Requirement. EMPLOYER is an ISO-14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified Organization for Environment, Health & Safety.
- The work is to be carried out as per International Norms/Standards and in such a manner that all premises always look Neat & Clean. Similarly, the waste disposal is also carried out in a totally sealed manner without affecting the Environment.
Schedule of Maintenance:
- A Preventive Maintenance: Contractor shall strictly follow the Preventive Maintenance Schedule along with Checklists as per Manufacturer’s recommendation.
- However, if the contractor feels that any other activity is required to be additionally done for proper maintenance of the system as per the OEM recommendation, he shall carry out the same with approval from DMRC representative.
- In order to minimize the downtime during Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract and to ensure proper functioning & performance of the X BIS machines, Contractor shall carry out preventive maintenance at least once every quarter and follow the preventive maintenance schedule as mentioned below.
Minimum Scope of work for preventive Maintenance to be carried out at least once every quarter:
- Physical: Check the machine for physical damage and unusual wear Check that all panels are properly screwed and secured. Also check the radiation worthiness of the lead flaps and make the machine healthy and replace the defective part and defective consumables (including conveyor belt, lead flaps, acrylic tunnel etc.), if required.
- Clean: Open all service panels and remove accumulated dust with vacuum cleaner and foreign objects. Clean all cards, computer from inside and outside, clean the exterior of all panels.
- Conveyor: Check Conveyor belt for centre alignment and tensions, adjust as necessary. Check the conveyor drive motor for oil leaks, noise and excessive wear. Check the conveyor belt for signs of wear and damage. Check all rollers for wear, noise and accumulation of dirt & clean. In case any abnormality is observed, rectify the fault and replace spare parts and consumables if required.
- X-RAY Generator: Check for signs of oil leakage, check that Generator is properly clamped. Check and record operating KV and mA. Check the collimator and adjust as necessary. Check and correct Diode array response either through mechanical adjustment of X-Ray Generator or electronically. In case any abnormality is observed, rectify the fault and replace the defective parts.
- Sensor: Check sensors and reflectors for accumulation of dust, foreign matter and alignments, adjust and clean as required. In case any abnormality is observed, rectify the fault and replace the defective parts.
- Diode Array: Check clamping and clean as appropriate. Check for any light leakage. In case any abnormality is observed, rectify the fault and replace the defective parts.
- Connections: Check and ensure that all P.C.B.’s/PLC’s connectors and cables are fully mated. Remove all dust checks for their proper functionality.
- Electronics Check: Carry out full electronics checks in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. In case any defect is observed, rectify the fault and repair/replace the defective part.
- LCD Monitor, Console / Keyboard: Check and clean, replace lamps, lenses and covers as appropriate. In case any defect is observed, rectify the fault and repair/replace the defective part.
- Hardware, Software & Operating System Of The Computer: Check and clean the hardware, update the software and operating system if required.
- Acrylic Tunnel: Check the physical damage of the Acrylic Tunnel. In case any defect is observed the same will be replaced.
- Radiation Level Test: Check radiation levels as per procedure. Ensure that Radiation leak is below prescribed limits. If the Radiation found above permissible limit all necessary and corrective action shall be taken by the contractor.
- CTP Test: After completion of preventive maintenance the machine shall be checked/tested by CTP to ensure proper function & performance of the X BIS machines.
- Check/worthiness of the machine for entry of dust & rodent. Take appropriate measures as per requirement.
- During the CAMC period the contractor shall upgrade all software & hardware support as per requirement of operation and proper functioning of X BIS machine.
- During the CAMC period of X BIS machine, of any part/equipment which becomes absolute then the contractor shall make good the deficiency due to obsolescence with alternate part/equipment without compromise with the availability & performance of the machine.
- However, contractors, if required may add any work content/test check in addition to the above specified minimum scope of work to be done at least once every quarter. The periodicity of the preventive schedule may also be increased if required in a year.
- The contractor shall submit a detail schedule (date and time) at least one month in advance for carrying out the preventive schedule for each of the machine installed at various station, so that authorised representative of DMRC is available well in advance on the schedule machine on pre fix date & time to witness the quarterly work done in preventive maintenance & certify the same on corresponding maintenance certificate jointly by contractor & DMRC,s representative immediately after carrying out the site work.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for on implementation of the project; or
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in sub-paragraph (a) above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organizations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for an implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- The payment of the tender cost is acceptable from any account. However, the tenderer shall submit such transaction details along with their tender submission on e-portal. If the same transaction.
- DMRC/ any other Metro Organization (100% owned by Govt.) / Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs / Order of Ministry of Commerce, applicable for all Ministries must not have banned business with the tenderer (including any member in case of JV/consortium) as on the date of tender submission. The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in Appendix-5 of Form of Tender.
- Also no contract of the tenderer of the value more than 10% of NIT cost of work, executed either individually or in a JV/Consortium, should have been rescinded / terminated by DMRC/ any other Metro Organization (100% owned by Govt.) after award during last 03 year (from the last day of the previous month of tender submission) due to non-performance of the tenderer or any of JV/Consortium, members. The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in Appendix-5 of Form of Tender.
- Tenderer (including any member in case of JV/consortium) for the work awarded by DMRC / any other Metro Organization (100% owned by Govt.) must have been neither penalized with liquidated damages of 10% (or more) of the contract value due to delay nor imposed with penalty of 10% (or more) of the contract value due to any other reason in any Electrical engineering works of value more than 10% of NIT cost of work, during last three years. The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in the Appendix-5 (para-5) of Form of Tender.
- Tenderer (any member in case of JV/consortium) must not have suffered bankruptcy/ insolvency during the last 5 years (from the last day of the previous month of tender submission). The tenderer should submit undertaking to this effect in the Appendix-5 (para-6) of Form of Tender.
- The tenderer (each individual member separately in case of JV/Consortium) shall not have a total amount of dispute in their pending litigation more than Fifty percent (50%) of the tenderer’s net worth (each individual member separately in case of JV/Consortium).
- The tenderer (each individual member separately in case of JV/Consortium) shall be examined for all pending litigation from all contracts completed or all ongoing contracts.
- The tenderer (each individual member separately in case of JV/Consortium) shall provide detailed information of all such pending litigations in the prescribed proforma given in Appendix-16 of Form of Tender.
- The details of all pending litigation shall comprise of all pending arbitration cases and also all pending court cases irrespective of whether these litigations have been initiated by the tenderer against their employer/client or by the client/employer against the tenderer.
- The amount of disputes shall also comprise of all the claim amount and also all counter-claim amount in such arbitration/court cases.
- If the Tenderer or any of the constituent JV/Consortium member(s) does not meet the criteria stated in the Appendix-5 or Appendix-5A or Appendix-11 or pending litigation criteria as per Clause 1.2.1 v (f) of NIT, the tenderer including the constituent JV/Consortium member(s) shall be considered ineligible for participation in tender process and they shall be considered ineligible applicants in terms of Clause 1.2.1 of NIT.
- If there is any misrepresentation of facts with regards to undertaking submitted vide Appendix5, or performance in any of the works reported in the Appendix-11, or undertaking submitted vide Appendix-5 (para-5) or Appendix-5 (para-6) or information submitted in Appendix-16, the same will be considered as “fraudulent practice” under Clause 4.33.1 a (ii) of GCC and the tender submission of such tenderers will be rejected besides taking further action as per Clause 4.33.1 (b) and 13.2.1 of GCC.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC